are Steroids safe ?

FORUM INDEX Anabolic Steroids Discussion are Steroids safe ?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by ShaunM ShaunM 9 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    DulyNoted
    DulyNoted
    Participant

I have been thinking about using a few ‘hardcore’ steroids for quite some time now, but still unsure if its safe, or if I will end up a cripple for the rest of my life. Its not really big doses that I plan to use and Ive had experience with similar substances in the past. just 100-200 mg testosterone per week is what I plan to use..
    My question is, Will such a small dose lead to any serious side effects at all?

Absolem
    Absolem
    Participant

You wont end up a cripple thats for sure. especially not when just using 100mg as its not that a big of a dose ,but I sense that you have great skills with using these products :whistle:
    No need to worry here.

DB Dicey
    DB Dicey
    Participant

in proper doses it safe. however when you go over half a gram a day as some bodybuilders do your venturing into ‘the risk zone’ so to speak.

Watershed65
    Watershed65
    Participant

almost every substance on earth are safe when used in moderate doses. well maybe except for heroin, opium, etc

DB Dicey
    DB Dicey
    Participant

I would use with moderation. You can actually die from using to high doses of certain steroids 🙁

ShaunM
    ShaunM
    Participant

Safe as long as you don’t overdo it. personally I limit use to 10 mg of dbol/d ,20 mg of var/d, a amp of deca here and thats it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.