Avoid canadapharmacyonline.com

FORUM INDEX Canadian Drugstores Avoid canadapharmacyonline.com

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by crucibelle crucibelle 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    benarate
    benarate
    Participant

This online pharmacy has a group of websites that they use to scam. Some claim they require a prescription others doesn’t. They advertise low costs on general meds but as soon as you have paid for an order the cost goes up with shipping and handling , insurance and all kind of strange fees, basically It goes up a shitload. They make an effort to get a growing number of cash out of you by informing you that evreything will be okej and that you will eventually receive your products. They offer absolutely nothing in regards to solid proof. It is a fairly shitty bunch the lot of them. After wiring you in ,then they tell you that they are going to pay some of the money back to you and all kinds of bulls… like even giving you hope that they are going to give you a receipt of mailing etc. Then when they do not they say that a guy from a delivery company is having to purchase the products at the transit office of mailings LOL later on when you pay more they claim that a security-cop (whatever that is?) needs a internal packing slip with a secret code written on it and come back and would you send 100$ in release fees please?. Not sure what takes place after that since I ended it at that point but I’m certain they come up with something else. Anyways, they keep responding to you every time you contact them via phone. Same nagging sounding woman at all times. The old auntie has gotten to the point she offers to send something else or give a refund if you just pay some taxes that would be sent via moneygram to her sister in Canada. Ugh…. You may as well throw your money into a well,; I hate dishonest people like that.
    Well, that is my experience with canadapharmacyonline. Thanks for listening.

srb888
    srb888
    Participant

Canadapharmacyonline They take your money and claim your meds were confiscated by customs

crucibelle
    crucibelle
    Participant

I would recommend that she is placed in the blacklisted section. It’s been excuse after excuse ever since I paid for my meds. Delivery should have taken 3 weeks tops, Now it’s been 2 months and Margery is not even bothering to reply to my emails anymore.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.