Be on the watch for cheaperpharma

FORUM INDEX General talk about IOP’s Be on the watch for cheaperpharma

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  tony 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jstover77
    jstover77
    Participant

Costs too good to be true and I foolishly paid with WU.I have received the most outrageous reasons, via e-mail, from these folks about why I haven’t received my order in 1 1/2 month :wacko: They keep telling me they are having “damaging” issues putting the blame on their computer system; with funds to their sellers,etc. etc. they’re now stating that they will resend, but I understand this kind of thing very well. I got scammed for sure….The kicker in all this is not only will they not return my $, they now maintain there’s no evidence, that I cannot prove anything. are these guys stupid or what ? at all costs, Avoid these people!

karuppois
    karuppois
    Participant

I dont know anything about this source, but the drug test I got from china does work. Thus, in the event you took any kind of benzo, you can have it analyzed by your personal laboratory (test kit) ,you could also go to a real lab but that costs more 4sure. anyway I used to purchase alprazolam 2mg out of serbia that were amazing. sorry, this post went a bit off topic.

DB Dicey
    DB Dicey
    Participant

Site is down:(

tony
    Participant

seems they have changed their name to pharmacheaper wordpress dot com now, anyway he’s another scam. Just a clever one.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.