Bigmountaindrugs.com warning

FORUM INDEX Canadian Drugstores Bigmountaindrugs.com warning

This topic contains 7 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Lynx4 Lynx4 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    mrcoolguy
    mrcoolguy
    Participant

Hi everyone, please do not do business with Willy from bigmountaindrugs.com This thief uses other names too however he goes under the aliases Willy or Select9 . Just remember not to order from these people and you will not be one of the many already regretting getting involved with that site.

brienzi
    Participant

Wow. This guy was a known credit card scammer in the past. He must have changed business lol

Zwiefist
    Zwiefist
    Participant

I thought it was the chap on the late night that usually sells barbecue grills and such :good:

turbo
    turbo
    Participant

One word: SCAMMERS ā€“ thats all iā€™m going to say about bigmountaindrugs for now.

arganrecords
    arganrecords
    Participant

@zwiefist, Is it foreman you are reffering to?, or the old Fisherman…..

DB Dicey
    DB Dicey
    Participant

I’m going on 8 weeks now to the UK.still waiting..

KKS
    Participant

Ordered one of their antidepressants on august 14th. Still nothing. No love letter, no nothing. I e-mailed asking about it about a week ago and didn’t get any answer to my email. Sent another email today, maybe someone will respond.

Lynx4
    Lynx4
    Participant

I placed my first order with mountaindrugs late july. shipped 8/10. never got it. he claimed to reship a month ago but still not arrived šŸ™

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.