calorie counting and phentermine helped me get rid of 12 pounds

FORUM INDEX Weight Loss meds/ Issues calorie counting and phentermine helped me get rid of 12 pounds

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by beachbro beachbro 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Nola
    Nola
    Participant

I have shredded 12 pounds by combining phentermine and calorie counting. i bought panbesy from an IOP on here, a good calorie counter from a nearby shop, and a small note pad and a pen. i permit myself 1500 calories a day and i stay away from all sugar and fried foods because they are my trigger foods. Been doing this for 2 months now. i have also been taking a few other supplements but no other meds apart from the phentermine, i do feel that they make a difference.
    BTW i’ve dieted all my life and have found calorie counting works the best for me. after a few days, the cravings go down. for the first week, all i did was count calories lol

Administrator
    Administrator
    Keymaster

Well Done! Dropping excess weight is not easy. Keep up the good work.

akl63
    akl63
    Participant

@nola , I have alot of sympathy for people who have to lose large amounts of weight, but It sounds like your program is already solid. You can do it!

Nola
    Nola
    Participant

Thanks @Administrator and @akl2,
    I definitely could use a extra boost in motivation right now. whenever I’m down to 210 i do not take the full dose of those pills. i also look and feel better but it’s really hard to lose weight when you are within the lower end of my range. this last 5 pounds is killin me :scratch: :scratch:

miamibeach
    miamibeach
    Participant

Good job, Nola! You are certainly doing it the right way. I started shredding weight about three weeks ago myself and lost about six pounds so far. I don’t think I will ever weigh 170 again. I have not been at that weight in more than 5 years now. Having said that, I feel really motivated to be able to accomplish it this year especially considering my cholesterol levels are getting better every day.

joey
    joey
    Participant

weight loss really does come down to discipline. I used to hate to cook – to me it was just another thing that had to be done.
    anyway, a few years ago, when I was living in ecuador and had access to loads of good fresh fruit and also a wide range of fresh seafood, I started taking pleasure in experimenting in the kitchen. I eat very little processed/packaged food, ditched fast food years ago (except for the occasional pizza here and there). My problem has always been “snacks” between main meals – mostly biscuits, pastries and chocolate. I definitely craved sugar until I found out that the first few weeks of a program you eat very little carbohydrate foods(really helps to quell the sugar cravings) then the kilos just seems to drop off by themselfes.
    Good luck to all of you!

fatboy
    fatboy
    Participant

Just keep going and the kgs will drop off. simple as that.

beachbro
    beachbro
    Participant

all i can say is stick to the program, one thing i tell myself every morning is “losing weight is easy”. i say that because it’s always hard, particularly in the beginning but keeping the house clear of any snacks always help. best of luck to all of you!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.