calorie counting and phentermine helped me get rid of 12 pounds

FORUM INDEX Weight Loss meds/ Issues calorie counting and phentermine helped me get rid of 12 pounds

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Nola Nola 1 week, 5 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Nola
    Nola
    Participant

I have shredded 12 pounds by combining phentermine and calorie counting. i bought panbesy from an IOP on here, a good calorie counter from a nearby shop, and a small note pad and a pen. i permit myself 1500 calories a day and i stay away from all sugar and fried foods because they are my trigger foods. Been doing this for 2 months now. i have also been taking a few other supplements but no other meds apart from the phentermine, i do feel that they make a difference.
    BTW i’ve dieted all my life and have found calorie counting works the best for me. after a few days, the cravings go down. for the first week, all i did was count calories lol

Administrator
    Administrator
    Keymaster

Well Done! Dropping excess weight is not easy. Keep up the good work.

akl63
    akl63
    Participant

@nola , I have alot of sympathy for people who have to lose large amounts of weight, but It sounds like your program is already solid. You can do it!

Nola
    Nola
    Participant

Thanks @Administrator and @akl2,
    I definitely could use a extra boost in motivation right now. whenever I’m down to 210 i do not take the full dose of those pills. i also look and feel better but it’s really hard to lose weight when you are within the lower end of my range. this last 5 pounds is killin me :scratch: :scratch:

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.