Canadadrugs ,a large iop.

FORUM INDEX Canadian Drugstores Canadadrugs ,a large iop.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 13 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by kurkapan kurkapan 2 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Binky
    Binky
    Participant

Canadadrrugs is the name and they do have a very large stock. Really tempted to place a test order at this point.

Roz
    Roz
    Participant

I know there has been good reviews about this pharmacy, but I heard that they ask for a prescription after they they allready took your payment. Not good at all.

seashells
    seashells
    Participant

I think they may be part of those ‘duplicate canadian sites’ which are not really canadian, and if thats true…. I suggest you find another source.

SkyrocketMan
    SkyrocketMan
    Participant

I am not so sure if canadadrugs is part of the canadapharmacies chain of indian IOP’s , but I wouldnt count it out either. Proceed with caution.

Administrator
    Administrator
    Keymaster

@roz ,If you have had a personal experience with this place you are welcome to post it here. However any accusations against any IOP should be based on personal experiences only, not on rumors.

codoxycow
    codoxycow
    Participant

Im with admin on this one. Being careful is good, just not so much as to wrongly accuse legit vendors.

snowy
    snowy
    Participant

agreed on that point. Everyone deserves a chance.

WizVodka
    WizVodka
    Participant

after doing some research, Ive found that canadadrugs are not part of the big iop-scam going on with a few other pharmacies . those are the ones pretending to be conadian.

thenwhatnow
    thenwhatnow
    Participant

May not be a scam they just doesn’t carry anything that is slightly interesting to me. So unless you are looking for paracetamol and ibuprofen, don’t even bother going to their site.

AllyThecat
    Participant

I am looking for paracettamol @thenwhatnow (mixed with hydrocodone of course:)

tommiegon
    Participant

buy Hanfsamen and grow indoor or outdoor

cherryx
    cherryx
    Participant

Anyone getting anything from canadadrugs right now? I have seen so much negative feedback on this source.

cherryx
    cherryx
    Participant

double post. Sorry

kurkapan
    kurkapan
    Participant

Due to reports of fraudulent charges on customer’s credit cards after using this site, I would avoid for now.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.