Considering buying from top-online-pills.com

FORUM INDEX General talk about IOP’s Considering buying from top-online-pills.com

This topic contains 15 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Administrator Administrator 6 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    madOctupusLion
    madOctupusLion
    Participant

they’re not super cheap. Its like my favorite med has doubled in cost since I bought, but i have to admit that i consider buying from the again. what do you guys think?

makavelliD
    makavelliD
    Participant

Those prices are really so high they’re lucky enough to get any customers at all. For that reason, I do not believe they should be recommennded – at those prices unless they have a complete rethink about pricing their not going to be in bussiness for long.
    I might re-post this in a more suitable thread, and speaking of which, anyone know how I can get some of these strange Roche Vs with the ‘V’ shaped hole in them? I have been told they are one of the better brands of Roche valiums. is it really true?

Administrator
    Administrator
    Keymaster

Lets not draw any conclusions just yet. if they are legit or not only the future can tell.

mdgames
    mdgames
    Participant

I agree admin. Its just that the V cut is out since a long time ago.. most drugstores and hospitals now make use of the generics instead of Roche brand and Valium are just for the US market. They’d no images of what they look like and they make Valium even though I have been on the Roche site there seem to be no updated images.
    Personally, I have not seen a V cut Valium in 10 years at least :whistle:

Bananabrains
    Participant

Not only are the costs insane but their is some other factors that makes me not wanna buy from this place, I propose everyone be particularly thoughtful even in the event that you are super rich and can afford this source.

Administrator
    Administrator
    Keymaster

MadOctupusLion has several usernames here. Same guy same IP. The IP has been blocked but I will not ban him before we has assured what he really is up to.

This really does not mean that a member can not attempt top-online-pills if they want to. They do seem to be a legit IOP, but I cant say for sure just yet.

I simply do not need shills. They are going to stand or fall on their particular values.

Absolem
    Absolem
    Participant

I fully agree admin. the perpatrators should be hold accountable….. anyway it’s been at least twenty years since I’ve seen a V cut… I do like Roche alot but I believe my preferences are mano valiums and Aupaurin.

LiveLoveLaugh
    LiveLoveLaugh
    Participant

I must agree with all the aforementioned posters,the prices look really really high! have seen what I believed to be legit sites that sell the same drugs for a much more low-cost.i suppose if you do not have a other options this is awesome,but I believethe prices for xanax is more than you’d pay to your local “guy”.i mean,that what you see here is just plain robbery!taking advantages of desperate individuals is not the thing to do!

mongoose
    mongoose
    Participant

my thoughts just as what you said my friend…they do have several name brands which appear great, but from exactly what I can see, there is no point in having to pay that much! too many more reasonably priced alternatives to pick from

lucyinthesky
    lucyinthesky
    Participant

Hey moongoose ,Im in the same boat as you are the only one who knows what my old handle in the other two forums was, so that is not only from my writing style, I’d imagine we just have to pay up as the prices have increased since back in 2005 when we met at the old forum. anyway the ones I got recently looked like Roche Valium do everywhere else – 10mg blue, round, single scored reverse and imprint ‘ROCHE 10’ . I’m also told the v-cuts can really still be found.. can you beleive that moongoose? the only downside might be that their more expensive in comparison to the usual brands! Amazing! I’m still so facinated by this whole thing, as well as the clonazepam 2 milligrams with the ‘k’ cut out. feel free to PM or post anything about these old type of benzos ,Im highly interested 🙂

Administrator
    Administrator
    Keymaster

@mongoose & @lucyinthesky , I ‘d not put my house on it but I did hear the V-cuts were last seen in one of the villages up there in Beverly Hillls . May be worth a shot.

Saoirse
    Saoirse
    Participant

I received a order from them about a month ago. The products were of good quality and delivery was less than 10 days.

Saoirse
    Saoirse
    Participant

sorry, I just realized I made a mistake. the iop I ordered from was topathletesgear . not top-online-pills..

should I edit my post ?

Administrator
    Administrator
    Keymaster

there is no need to edit your post Saoirse. With your second post you made it perfectly clear that it was topathletesgear (not top-online-pills) you received your order from.

madOctupusLion
    madOctupusLion
    Participant

I have bought from top-online-pills more than 20 times with good results: quality, shipping times discretion evrything good

Administrator
    Administrator
    Keymaster

Sure you have. It is obvious you are a Shill and more so knowing your location… you are just posting a bunch of nonsense….

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.