Couple questions regarding 1meds.com..

FORUM INDEX General talk about IOP’s Couple questions regarding 1meds.com..

This topic contains 11 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by napper napper 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

AllyThecat
    Participant

Basicaly all my orders from 1meds came via the relative slow air mail. Not that of a big deal, but its a little slow although very discreet. Immediately after they updated their payment details, sorry I never ever will purchase from him after that, but I do want to hear about others experience.

brandon6467
    brandon6467
    Participant

Been a buddy of these guys for over four years , to me thats a long time and they never steered me wrong. Their payment options are safe if you ask me.

GreenThumb
    GreenThumb
    Participant

1meds honestly is a good source. He’s quality products for sure, no doubt about that!

crucibelle
    crucibelle
    Participant

have used this pharmacy in the past and may try yet another order within the coming week.

Lord
    Lord
    Participant

I am thinking of trying them out, but Im looking for basically just only one med. would it be worth it, I mean since their not been on here for that long?

Lord.

DB Dicey
    DB Dicey
    Participant

in this game you have to take a chance, if not you wont get anywhere.

clc caroline
    clc caroline
    Participant

thats so true DBdicey, if we dont try it out ,how would we know if theyr actually legit or not

Saoirse
    Saoirse
    Participant

That may be so, but I beleive there arnt that much feedback online for his place. I also heard they must determine where you reside they only sends to the west coast I heard as seizure rates are much less than 1 percent there.

napper
    napper
    Participant

My first order with them took about 3 months, I placed an order about 2 months ago and still have not recieved it. Anyone know if its typical that it take,s that long to get packages from a iop these days?

JellyFish
    JellyFish
    Participant

That sounds like a long time to me, are you really going to keep buying from this place ?

Danie
    Danie
    Participant

Hi, I have used 1meds before and always got my order within 2 months, but that was like a couple of yrs ago, perhaps 4years i think. anyway I am considering of taking the chance with an order next week, but I haven’t seen much updated reviews recently about his place. Perhaps im looking in the right location now, or should I check out some other threads? . Can someone please I would like to know if anybody here have placed an order lately. Im thankful for any help I can get.

napper
    napper
    Participant

I haven’t received anything and its been about a 2 months, Its odd because first order took 18 days to get to me.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.