Dicodin, Really surprised!

FORUM INDEX Specific Medicines Dicodin, Really surprised!

This topic contains 14 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  DMD 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    SpaceMatters
    SpaceMatters
    Participant

Just received this medicine, and after trying it I have to say its very similar to hydrocodone in effect. I will need some more time to say for sure, but its definitely taking care of my back pain !
    Just wanted to share.

Spacematters.

Administrator
    Administrator
    Keymaster

Dicodin is also known as ‘European Hydrocodone’ so Im sure it works somewhat the same.

Thanks for sharing.

Carter
    Carter
    Participant

It does indeed work very much like vicodin. Pretty much the same thing if you ask me.

alumni
    Participant

Never heard of this drug. Does it look like hydro?

georgieBigFoot
    georgieBigFoot
    Participant

not really… the pills are smaller and have abit of a snow-shine to them. But the effects are abit similar to hydro I agree on that.

cherryx
    cherryx
    Participant

what brand of DHC are you guys talking about?

DB Dicey
    DB Dicey
    Participant
    mongoose
    mongoose
    Participant

the dicodins from thedonrx are without a doubt decent, but it cannot beat oxycontin or vicodin in terms of effects, thats just my humble opinion take it as you want 🙂

Administrator
    Administrator
    Keymaster

For those who dont know, the main ingredient in dicodins is ‘ Dihydrocodeine’.

tony
    Participant

I tried researching dicodin,seems like some experienced people putting between codiene and american hydro.Im probably going to try them at some point.

iamthesuark
    iamthesuark
    Participant

DHC is a bit stronger than codeine 4sure, however I have just ordered 10 mg percocets from a source in the intl. section and can say that I really prefer that med over dihydrocodeine. I have alot 60mg DHC tablets i dont use due to headaches I get (probably from the fillers used in the pills). None of that with Percocet. that’s the only med i’m currently using.. I also get 90 tablets dhc a week so looking to sell those on the open market.. Also i can get 30mg normal DIHYDROCODEINE tablets if anyone is interested.

atticanibal
    atticanibal
    Participant

I don’t think you are allowed to sell them on this board, at least not without permission from the Admin. so what in the world are you planning to do with all of the excess DHC pills you are getting every month? That sure sounds like a lot of drugs just sitting around gathering dust.

pqbuilt
    pqbuilt
    Participant

I am seeking and hoping for a swap of meds myself – I like Tramadol and soma since it’s easier on the body.. do not know how it is on here, but hope exchanging meds is acceptable practice. I’m in NY..

dzuster
    dzuster
    Participant

Swapping meds is illegal and I know that this forum consider making mentions of med-exchange to be not that serious. But basically it’s not allowed on iopreviewer.com, that I can say for sure.

DMD
    Participant

Iamthesuark, Let me know who’s that doctor! I’l get things straightened out for you in a second!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.