Drugbuyers

FORUM INDEX Site Feedback & Ideas Drugbuyers

This topic contains 10 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by abovethelaw abovethelaw 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    SpaceMatters
    SpaceMatters
    Participant

Is there a thread for old drugbuyers members here?
    if there isnt, I suggest we should make one.

Administrator
    Administrator
    Keymaster

Drugbuyers went down a long time ago, so that will not be necessary. We are here now.

GSD
    GSD
    Participant

I agree with admin here. Why cry about that old stupid forum, when there is new and better things coming through.

Edited by Admin: USER BANNED. Date of Expiration: Never.

Administrator
    Administrator
    Keymaster

The first part of your 2nd sentence makes no sense. We are not saying we are better or worse in any way. Secondly there is no need to call anyone stupid. Drugbuyers was a very successful forum, and now there is a new platform… Thats all there is to it and all it ever will be.
    Everyone involved deserves credit for that.

grannyof2boys
    grannyof2boys
    Participant

I see now that GSD was banned. I think it was the correct thing to do…. I always did wonder what the meaning behind hes profile pic was (kicking a poor little defenceless puppy?)

SoAndSo
    SoAndSo
    Participant

I didnt like that either. It just makes no sense to kick a cute little puppy….. Good riddance!

manolo1234
    manolo1234
    Participant

Im pretty sure it wasnt due to the puppykicking pic GSD was booted, but because he insulted drugbuyers( another great forum from the past.

Watershed65
    Watershed65
    Participant

Seems like GSD’s acct has been reactivated. Lets hope he keeps in line this time.

mrcoolguy
    mrcoolguy
    Participant

I dont think GSD should be allowed back in. But its up to the admin I guess..

THUNDER
    THUNDER
    Participant

I don’t agree. He clearly spoke badly about drugbuyers but since both drugbuyers and the old pharmacyreviewer site is gone now we have to continue the discussion here. Do not worry about the past :yes:

abovethelaw
    abovethelaw
    Participant

drugbuyers may have been a solid board but always look to the future, not the past my friends 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.