Express Mail from Thailand

FORUM INDEX General talk about IOP’s Express Mail from Thailand

This topic contains 41 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by  tony 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    DulyNoted
    DulyNoted
    Participant

I ordered a type of fast acting insulin that helps me gain muscles without any side effects: http://alldaymeds.org/product/insulins/actrapid-hm/

Administrator
    Administrator
    Keymaster

Normally insulin is used in treatment of diabetes, but its good you are finding other uses for it Dulynoted. It has been noted.

DulyNoted
    DulyNoted
    Participant

I want to point out, I have ordered from sources all over asia ,mexico, canada , within the us and even from those guys in philipines that where sending you a free keyring if your order was above 500$, but I beleive they got their website seized by the dea back in 2001. anyway just after that I started ordering from india which went well for a while, but then they started using the high tech scanners at the post offices and it all went straight downhill from there( same as with phillipines), once I though I would get my pack as it said “inbound into bureau of India Customs” but then it stayed that way for more than 3 months. but, yes, it appears as if mail from India may be getting more examination than in the past. Now it have ended in a lot of seizures for a lot of people I know ,its a problem and Im avoiding India for some time.

Demona
    Demona
    Participant

Why drugstores in India continue delivering using dhl as the likelihood of success drops to below zero its just unbeleivable :unsure:

mdgames
    mdgames
    Participant

cant believe it too Demona. Im near to calling them a bunch of retards right now, but dont know if im allowed to say that on here :scratch:

naughtysmurf
    naughtysmurf
    Participant

Well this does not look good for me. I got an India order in that hasn’t sent for weeks because of the system being jammed over there. It is an quite reputable seller for me for more than a year and use DHL with just 2 seizures out of 5 orders, that is not so bad .or is it? Hope they get the situation straightened out shortly. Meanwhile I ‘ve found another vendor shipping from Thailand. Do most folks have a couple of sellers they use or is it just me being paranoid?

Administrator
    Administrator
    Keymaster

What other shipping methods would you advocate for Indian sellers that will be better than what they are currently using?
    At least we can try to help them out.

cherryx
    cherryx
    Participant

Unregistered or registered airmail but never express 🙂

Demona
    Demona
    Participant

I would suggest regular airmail . I know some pharmacies that uses it, and their packs are always slipping through customs without a glitch. I used to be a part of a iop over there often with no issues. They sent through normal mail system and I was their mailman, if you can call it that

sageVisitor
    sageVisitor
    Participant

Well ,most of our members are dealing with united states customs which I ‘m starting to learn how works. I ‘m in western Europe so I am not that familiar with it, but I am aware that they scan all this things to see whether there any medicines or drugs in there ( no medications permitted to come in unless of course there is a prescriptions sent along , its not a scheduled item and blah blah blah -therefore I would like the members here to motivate other newbies to take their time before placing a large order with any source.

tommygun
    tommygun
    Participant

Good advice right here^^

SoAndSo
    SoAndSo
    Participant

In my experience packages from Thailand are no longer scrutinised by US customs. Just wish the same were true for indian and Philippine Pharmacies :scratch:

Watershed65
    Watershed65
    Participant

Agreed^
    I usually get my orders from Thailand in less than 2 weeks. I know  alldaymeds ships very fast to the US and UK (5-10 days on average).
    From the Phillipines on the other hand theres usually a waiting time of several months, and with Indian vendors there’s kinda a ‘rolling the dice-vibe whenever attempting an order as you never know if the order is going to take 1 month ,6 months or a whole year to arrive( if it ever does that is)

DB Dicey
    DB Dicey
    Participant

Just received my pack from Alldaymeds.org, all accounted for and quality is good. I recommend this supplier.

snowy
    snowy
    Participant

Im seeing more and more positive reviews for alldaymeds, good for them! just make sure you go to the .ORG site as the .com version do not belong to Alex. So just use alldaymeds.org only,  and stear clear of .COM .   As for the Indian custom/post office problem, its getting completely out of hand.. There is a good deal of packages being shipped out of that country and the FDA seems to be on their tail, so take your time plus read, you will not be sorry that you took your time to avoid ‘problem-nations’. although India is packed with low-grade pharmaceutical manufacturers there is a issue getting the meds out. There are things beyond our control so at the moment , stay away from India and those regions. Just get the feel of things before jumping into it.

naughtysmurf
    naughtysmurf
    Participant

Well it’s been 6 days since I ordered from thedonrx , they gave me my tracking and it is now showing up on US soil . hopefully I’l receive in the next couple of days.

WizVodka
    WizVodka
    Participant

Im thinking of placing an order for this product: http://thedonrx.net/shop/generic-valium-10-mg/ anyone tried it?

Ocean View
    Ocean View
    Participant

I’d like to know if things have cooled down over there in India, or would it be better just to avoid that country alltogether?.I am aware since I work in the sector that packages coming in to the States has nearly doubled in the past month, and it seems that the customs officers are picking up almost every second pack that comes from India. Is this some kind of a customs epidemic ?

crucibelle
    crucibelle
    Participant

My advice would be to avoid India, at least for now.

Administrator
    Administrator
    Keymaster

thedonrx’s valiums has been reported to be of good quality, and they ship out of a ‘safe’ location (thailand).

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.