genericdoctor.com

FORUM INDEX General talk about IOP’s genericdoctor.com

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by chris100 chris100 3 years ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Administrator
    Administrator
    Keymaster

I’m personally not comfy with this specific website , but looks like they got some sexual meds among other products on offer; they may be legit but proceed with caution for now.

billu512
    billu512
    Participant

Absolutely nothing arrived from from these dudes so I presume they should have closed down and I paid for my stuff more than 3months ago. Also when you go on to their web site they’ve got a virus attached to the front page.not really good at all…. be careful everyone.

fatboy
    fatboy
    Participant

I purchased from genericdoctor and never got my order. Nevertheless, I ordered something from a different website but have not heard from them since fucking piece of stupid assholes! I am more than a little stressed/agitated over this, and I dont really care what you guys think about that because Im the one who got scammed alright. So please dont tell me what to do or not to do! Only hoping I ‘m not getting conned again as that would be a disaster for me right now.

Administrator
    Administrator
    Keymaster

I am truly sorry to hear about your loss fatboy, but you better get yourself together and quit whining right now !
    I am assuming you haven’t read the forum rules. Please do it now, it’ll save you a whole lot of trouble. I’d really would recommend those who have not posted an introduction to do so in the relevant thread. We enjoy getting to know our members, and that is the most convenient method to start out.

fatboy
    fatboy
    Participant

will do. but can I ask what did I do wrong?

Administrator
    Administrator
    Keymaster

There’s nothing wrong. Just quit whining about every little thing from now on! You’re thinking completely wrong. What there is here, is a group of people who help one another with information concerning the problems they cope with in their everyday lives. This is a discussion board. That’s all it’s and all it’ll ever be.
    You’ll be quite disappointed should you go on with your ramblings. I assure you.

fatboy
    fatboy
    Participant

Thank you for directing me onto the correct path, Im still new to all this and I feel like its taken me some time to catch on.. Having said that, yes I realize i was completely wrong. And I do feel privileged to a part of this group, I do not yet believe I am foolish for saying what came to me, albeit perhaps a little slow to catch on. I’d not call myself someone who comprehends matters immediately, but usually before I get something, it takes me a few moments to read and then reread things occasionally. Now I simply want to offer my apologizes, if thats whats needed.

Cinderella2
    Cinderella2
    Participant

From the looks of their site I though this iop was legit. I guess their not after all :negative:

Demona
    Demona
    Participant

I thought so to Cindy. To bad that looks can deceive….

chris100
    chris100
    Participant

thats so true demona. we can just see whats on the out side, but on the inside we cant really know.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.