Hello everybody

FORUM INDEX Introductions Hello everybody

This topic contains 14 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by manolo1234 manolo1234 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    biks
    biks
    Participant

I wanted to drop in and say Hi and thanks for having me. I’m new to this website and am happy to have found such an excellent resource. I’m still learning so with a little luck I can figure things out to find a dependable vendor that has what I’m looking for and also make contributions to the community. I look forward to seeing you in the forums!

rightInTwo
    rightInTwo
    Participant

I want to welcome you to the forum biks. it really is the very best online pharmacy forum and the knowledge you will pick up here will serve you well in your ordering attempts. I am here to help anyone who wants my help.

cpa-hydro-market
    cpa-hydro-market
    Participant

Thanks rightintwo. Everyone are so nice here. Not like in other forums where you get thrown under the bus just for being in a different mood than the mod. I am new as well. But I had great success and have already been able to search out the best places to by my meds from. Tons of good support received from members here.

biks
    biks
    Participant

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, you guys are wonderful!

DrugMaster
    DrugMaster
    Participant

I must admit also that this site is surprisingly quite welcoming and nice from what I Have been reading, new myself, but excited to get to know you all

biks
    biks
    Participant

Thanks so much. 🙂

IntensE
    IntensE
    Participant

This is a good discussion board and after much reading plus a bit of help along the way have placed a number of orders with a few vendors on here. I have found one that is excellent. fast shipping and great quality…. What I’ve found is that once you build a relationship using a vendor it’s amazing how straight forward they will work with you. I have found that honesty on both ends is crucial. I had one package that after nearly four weeks ask they resend. They did that the next day. But I also got the first shipment the same day ..so well…. anyway once the reship showed up 9 days after I let them know and gladly offered to pay. My tip for you, Ensure that it stays honest on your end and they will in most cases be honest from their end. I found this board this past year after being swindled of 900$ buy a evil IOP , but now this scammer is on the blacklist across several boards. Thank you all(except for the scammers!

cpa-hydro-market
    cpa-hydro-market
    Participant

I have already found a good number of my favorite members from the old board. I know some threads here were deleted and members had to reregister and it really appeared difficult to locate anyone who is familiar from the old board at first.
    I am so happy in this forum that I rarely post anymore in some of the others, opiophile etc..This forum just makes you want to keep posting. its almost as Im addicted to a new drug. Or what!?

Maxius
    Maxius
    Participant

Hey people
    I’m Maxius.

I’m doing all my reading, reading, reading. I’m just happy to be part of the team and anticipate chatting with you guys soon.

KingMitch
    KingMitch
    Participant

Welcome here @maxius I’m new around here too but it seems to be a great community so far!

biks
    biks
    Participant

im so happy to see all this activity, thanks everyone.:D Me being ripped off is how I also found this great site so at least something good came out of the whole thing.

IMpossible
    IMpossible
    Participant

Just wanted to say hello and welcome. This place along with the team running it’s A plus, you’ll find a comfy dwelling here

biks
    biks
    Participant

Thanks. Your correct regarding the team here, they are very helpful and kind.

IMpossible
    IMpossible
    Participant

I recently posted a favorable review for a seller on another forum and got accused of being a fake seller trying get business. I do realize the part of being new and not trusted but it just sucks because I did have a favorable transaction and some people may not purchase from that vendor only because they believe I am lying. Needless to say, I no longer post there and do not need to be a part of that place anymore.

manolo1234
    manolo1234
    Participant

@impossible ,
    Did you ever get into the ADHD forum?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.