I received a phone call from my bank after ordering lasix from awc-drugstore.com

FORUM INDEX Internet Security and Safety I received a phone call from my bank after ordering lasix from awc-drugstore.com

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Nola Nola 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Nola
    Nola
    Participant

My partner and I were puzzled why we didn’t get an email that our credit card charge went through on the awc-drugstore site. then a couple of hrs later I get a phone call from my bank about a questionable charge to my card. They wanted to make sure this was done by me and they also confirmed who the vendor was. I confirmed that I made the purchase and mentioned the URL of the pharmacy after they told me the initials that showed up as the sellers. This in itself is not that much of a worry it’s just that someone made mention of the some kind of Tracking System thhat they use. does anyone know if that is always the case when paying with a card? Never have received one of these calls from my bank before :scratch:

beachbro
    beachbro
    Participant

I would be careful in the future and probably go with another payment option if I were you, just to be safe. Don’t want to have too many paper trails unless you have to.

Nola
    Nola
    Participant

was just reading on another forum and a few guys were saying that awc-drugstore were asking for Social security#’s now. anyhow in my opinion, money orders and bitcoin are truly the only near untraceable payment methods, and cash of course . Perhaps prepaid visa is a better idea….many fly-by-night sources exist that would be used by their bank customers and those can involve 100s and even 1000s of dollars per purchase. So take care everyone.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.