International Pharmacies List

FORUM INDEX International Pharmacies List International Pharmacies List

This topic contains 12 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  tony 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Administrator
    Administrator
    Keymaster

In this section you will find a listing of International drugstores.

Most of these pharmacies are trustworthy and are licensed to work in their locate.  We just advise you to read through the reviews before taking the plunge with any source.

mdgames
    mdgames
    Participant

thanks admin. will check here for info again soon.

GreenThumb
    GreenThumb
    Participant

Hey admin,
    Can we just post up any pharmacy here in this section, or how does that work?

itzjustme
    itzjustme
    Participant

Im very sure its just the admin that can post up a new pharmacy here. for me thats good because it prevent unreliable sources being listed here.

djrick
    djrick
    Participant

so this will be the place for proven and tried out IOPs only rigt?

fish farmer
    fish farmer
    Participant

I would like to see some more IOP’s posted up here, but i understand the pharmacies most likely has to be verified in some way first.

naughtysmurf
    naughtysmurf
    Participant

I like to see some other IOP s in here too. I mean theres just 1 pharmacy listed here so far. that makes me think it must be very difficult for a iop to actually make it onto this list

Administrator
    Administrator
    Keymaster

You are correct Naughtysmurf. We set a very high standard for this section meaning only the best of the best will appear here.

manolo1234
    manolo1234
    Participant

that must mean alldaymeds are pretty good ,since their the only IOP listed here 😉

sophie30
    sophie30
    Participant

Good or not ,I heard alldaymeds are related to alldaychemist but not completely sure. anyone know how alldaymeds package their products?

mrcoolguy
    mrcoolguy
    Participant

when you type in alldaymeds in google, the top 2 results are alldaymeds and alldaychemist. I would say the probability of them being related are very high 🙂

Administrator
    Administrator
    Keymaster

@mrcoolguy it could very well be, but lets not jump to any conclusions without any facts to back it up.

tony
    Participant

Thanks for the info. looks like they carry a few items that i may be interested in

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.