Juiceroad

FORUM INDEX Suggest a Online Pharmacy Juiceroad

This topic contains 39 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by Administrator Administrator 9 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    mdgames
    mdgames
    Participant

I ordered these ones: http://thedonrx.net/shop/vanilla-valium-10mg/
    quite good quality, but I do like the roche valiums better.

fatboy
    fatboy
    Participant

thats not fair play at all, if that is really what they are doing.

fatboy
    fatboy
    Participant

If I cannot find anything cheaper, Im going to place a new order with thedonrx. at least they deliver what they say they will.

GreenReaper
    GreenReaper
    Participant

this pharmacy failed to deliver a order for a friend of mine, so I cannot recommend them at all.
    seems they are going fast downhill 🙁

chera
    chera
    Participant

so many bad reviews regarding this iop. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!

beachbro
    beachbro
    Participant

their going straight to hell it seems :unsure:

Taralumia
    Taralumia
    Participant

seems juiceroad are on the wrong road.. or should we just say theyre going downhill? 🙂

rodvan
    rodvan
    Participant

sad to see this outlet turn into a complete scam 😥

sambob
    Participant

at least the scam’s are revealed here. thats why I like bulk-dbol so much.. Most of the muscle building boards “PROTECT” their sources by getting rid of genuine posts and mocking members who write bad reviews,even in the event the reviews are accurate. Really unhappy with one specific board in particular. This board is a great one though

AllyThecat
    Participant

I dont know much about bodybuilding boards, but I do know that some of the online pharmacy forums cannot be trusted. I wont mention any names though

itzjustme
    itzjustme
    Participant

Not only are they going downhill. they are moving downhill with great speed :yahoo:

cherrybomb
    cherrybomb
    Participant

Juiceroad scammed a good friend of mine for 500$ and now they wont even answer emails. Stay away from this source, at all costs!

barry
    barry
    • Spectator

Pieces of shits like these should be placed on Guantanamoo with the rest of the taliban fucks

heyb
    Participant

I was just going to place an order with this place but after reading this I probably won’t.
    Thanks for saving me that experience!

Boriss
    Boriss
    Participant

Still waiting on my shipment from june 2016.

Carter
    Carter
    Participant

Like I said in the other Juiceroad-thread just before it was locked – I’m going to ask for a reship replacement for my order that they claim was shipped but never arrived. Since I’m not going to order from them anymore, I don’t have to worry about being out of even more cash. I’ll send off an email to juiceroad now to inform them what happens If the juiceroad admin really cares about the reputation of hes business, at least he should agree with me. If not, then why waste anymore money with a site that doesn’t care about you or your wellbeing, am I right?

LiveLoveLaugh
    LiveLoveLaugh
    Participant

I am with you Carter. Still waiting on my order from february.. He is no longer replying to emails.. I wasn’t being rude either. Not really sure what their problem is but it seems that less and less people receives what they order from this source. Anyone else waiting for anything ordered between january and February 2017?

brandon6467
    brandon6467
    Participant

He made good on my pain meds that I usually have to get from a hospital nearby, thats all I care about ordering from him. Even though I have more medical evidence on my condition a doctor should be prescribing oxycontin 80’s to me, unfortunately I don’t get them and can’t get them 😉 :whistle:

THUNDER
    THUNDER
    Participant

Juice road really sucks. I placed an order…nothing. Email him and ask for details of payment, 2 days later responds. Pay via western union, another five days and nothing, no emails, no order status change? Seems extremely unprofessional.

Administrator
    Administrator
    Keymaster

@thunder and @barry : This forum is to post personal experiences. Stay on topic and choose your words carefully. Do NOT post unnecessary comments in this thread… We have other threads for that purpose. The juiceroad thread is reserved for reviews from those that have used or are planning to use their service.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 40 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.