just a Simple Idea

FORUM INDEX Site Feedback & Ideas just a Simple Idea

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by DB Dicey DB Dicey 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ruthSam
    ruthSam
    Participant

My idea is that moderators could for example develop another forum, or possibly even a few, as a copy. No one knows when Bulkdbol.in may go down, but it would not be quite the worry if we have something to fall back on. I wouldn’t post important information to the back-up forum directly on this site, but instead release it to a chosen group of folks. That way, if something takes place in this forum you don’t lose all your data and connections to the members that now take part here.

ruthSam
    ruthSam
    Participant

its def a good idea. Now, the copy forum does not need to bulk-dbol, nor does it have to be so stylish. I believe it’s legitimate to be able to regather together if the forum does go down. It’ll just be a transformation site where additional information will likely be given to guide everyone into another ready forum. Let’s say bulk-dbol goes down right now, so what are you able to do? Most visitors won’t ever get the opportunity to get back in touch with all the rest of the participants. Additionally, the boards can always be used through Google Cache in a picture format if essential information must be regained.

3ltOn1
    3ltOn1
    Participant

Just what do you really think is going to happen to this community?

antichrist
    antichrist
    Participant

I really don’t even get the point of this thought. Boards come and go. I wish bulkdbol nothing but the very best, but one can not stop whatever the future will bring on us.
    And what is about releasing the info to a couple of select folks? Are you really talking about this site being gone soon?

Administrator
    Administrator
    Keymaster

Dont worry, all content are saved. the website is backed up every couple of hours. It will not ever simply dissapear off the face of the earth.

DB Dicey
    DB Dicey
    Participant

The idea of creating weeksly backups of the site is a good idea, but in my opinion duplications should be avoided at all costs.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.