Kratom Potentiators

FORUM INDEX Kratom Discussion Kratom Potentiators

This topic contains 13 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by DB Dicey DB Dicey 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    rodvan
    rodvan
    Participant

Exactly how do you take it and how much? I washed some curcuma longa down with ginger brew, which is like a very strong (non alcoholic) herb ale. Don’t know if ginger is a potentiator too ,but turmeric is expected to be very good for you as well.

dennis727
    dennis727
    Participant

I take 1200 mg two times a day preceding to my burn. They sell them In capsules at vitamin stores and foodstuff stores.

Zwiefist
    Zwiefist
    Participant

Grape fruit juice has been a great potentatior for me personally. I love to drink it about forty-five minutes before i cut. I also like to combine Valerian root with kratom at the evening because it seems to make it a little bit more pleasant.

THUNDER
    THUNDER
    Participant

Here is my listing of potentiators and just synergetic herbs & health supplements that I take on a regular basis:

White grapefruit juice &/or whole grape fruit
    – I have one of those plastic-type manual juicers that doesn’t separate the flesh from the juice, so I “drink” the entire grapefruit basically. I try to have one every early morning. It certainly helps prolong the duration of the effects but after frequent use your body adapts and it seems to be less noticable.

Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide (DXM)
    -This is the best one for me.. Its the most generally used cough suppressant in the world. Also an NDMA antagonist, if you take fifteen-30 mg (the actual recommended therapeutic dose) about 20-thirty mins before you take your kratom, it potentiates the euphoric and painkiller effects. Purportedly also helps to prevent the buildup of tolerance but it would have to be taken before every dose for that aim.
    -I buy 15mg DXM with 4mg chlorpheniramine maleate (antihistamine) in large amounts, much more low-cost that way.

Turmeric
    -A lot of people rave about the potentiation they get from turmeric, I’m still playing around with it and varying doses though, to see before I form an ultimate opinion on its effectiveness for myself. I’ve been buying powdered turmeric from a health food store and capping it myself. I take it a bit earlier or with my dose of kratom.

Things that have great synergy with kratom:
    -There are many things which don’t necessarily potentiate or make stronger the effects of kratom but they undoubtedly mix quite well with each other. This is a very simple meaning of synergy.

Caffeine
    -This is a no brainer, drink a cup of coffee with a stimulating strain and you will be an unbeatable force. I also find Yerba MatΓ© to go very well with kratom!

Cannabis
    -Depending on what kind of effects you desire and the good reasons for using kratom, it can go incredibly well with cannabis. I use kratom for a variety of reasons; to energize me, to enhance my spirits , to relieve pain, and to relax. If you are using kratom for vitality then cannabis probably isn’t going to help with that. I find that it can be easy to exaggerate it and use too much cannabis, as you only need a little bit for the maximum mix between the two. Too much leads to a very spaced-out, zoned out type of effect that is much more obvious than it would have been had I only ingested one or the other. However, just one or two tokes from a nice sativa strain can really enhance the kratom without slowing you down.

-My day looks like this: Kratom only until at least early afternoon, then I smoke or vaporize only a small amount, perhaps a couple of tokes. Once I have decided I will not be taking an extra dose of kratom that day, then I go full-bore on the cannabis. In the nights, I generally do not take another dose of kratom as I use it loads during the day and want to keep my tolerance as low as I can.
    -However, if kratom for sleep or sedation is your thing then combining it with cannabis is simply stunning. When ultimate relaxation and pain relief is your goal, and you don’t necessarily need to have all your wits about you, I find it is much harder to “overdo it” with this combination. A heavy indica strain paired with a nice red veined strain is some of the best all-natural pain relief and relaxation you will ever encounter!

Cannabis edibles & kratom
    – Lower than normal doses of both chemicals taken together is excellent for pain relief and relaxing.

Hope this wasn’t too much of a rambling mess – I’m on my 2nd DXM and 2nd dose of Maeng Da kratom πŸ˜€

Demona
    Demona
    Participant

I have used grapefruit juice (freshly pressed) as a potentioator in the past. works great πŸ™‚

snowy
    snowy
    Participant

@demona would orange or a large lemon work instead of a grapefruit?

ravenousbird
    ravenousbird
    Participant

Possibly. Just keep in mind oranges are less acidic than lemons.

cherryx
    cherryx
    Participant

I believe in drinking the pure juice instead of squashing the fruits themselfes πŸ™‚

Watershed65
    Watershed65
    Participant

That will save you alot of work, but then again its nothing like slicing up and then crushing a freshly picked orange.

Demona
    Demona
    Participant

Thats what im doing too. a liter of grapefruit juice followed by maeng da strain. just nothing like it πŸ™‚

tommygun
    tommygun
    Participant

sounds like a plan to me πŸ™‚

sassypat
    sassypat
    Participant

You may want to go light on the grapefruit juice Demona. its know to cause stomach distress πŸ˜₯

SoAndSo
    SoAndSo
    Participant

Just take a cup at a time, and there should be no need to worry πŸ™‚

DB Dicey
    DB Dicey
    Participant

or half a cup.. to be on the safe side Yohooo!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.