lloydspharmacy.com in debt to Thedonrx

FORUM INDEX General talk about IOP’s lloydspharmacy.com in debt to Thedonrx

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Administrator Administrator 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Watershed65
    Watershed65
    Participant

Im a member on this rxaffiliate board and there is talk about lloydspharmacy being in debt to thedonrx. Supposedly lloydspharmacy have received several container shipments of non prescription vitamins and pain relievers from thedonrx and now there seems to be a issue with the price agreed upon. Just though I would mention it since it involves IOP’s that most of us are familiar with.

Administrator
    Administrator
    Keymaster

@watershed65 Of what I have been able to pick up it is more of a import tax issue, but theres no doubt that lloydspharmacy is owing thedonrx money in some way. Do you have info on what kind of amount we’re talking about here?

Watershed65
    Watershed65
    Participant

@admin There’s talk about several hundred thosands dollars, so I suspect theres more to it than just a tax issue. It is well known that Max of thedonrx is supplying a vast number of online pharmacies, but this is really a stab in the back from lloydspharmacy.

Administrator
    Administrator
    Keymaster

My Lord! I sincerely hope this will not affect their daily operations in anyway ! I have personally used both these pharmacies in the past and they are both reliable.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.