Looking for a pharmacy to buy testosterone gel.

FORUM INDEX General talk about IOP’s Looking for a pharmacy to buy testosterone gel.

This topic contains 14 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by jayrat14 jayrat14 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    AnxietySucks24
    AnxietySucks24
    Participant

Right now I’m needing to buy testosterone gel or creme. do any of you know a iop that carries it?

DMD
    Participant

I have no idea about this one. all I know is thats a very rare and sought after product.

DMD
    Participant

very very difficult to come by.. Good luck in finding a source that carries it 😉

Administrator
    Administrator
    Keymaster

Difficult, but not impossible. in fact there are several good sources that carries it.

KKS
    Participant

Im thinking of pickig up a box of test gels, but i only had expreience with injections before. is this different in effect?

SpaceMatters
    SpaceMatters
    Participant

Not impossible at all. There is a number of pharms that carries it, and i have purchased from all of them since I need this medication regularly. Always get it in less than a 3weeks too.

sambob
    Participant

This place seems to carry it.. here is the link to the product:
    http://thedonrx.net/shop/androgel/

tommygun
    tommygun
    Participant

@spacematters , could you share these other sources with the rest of us? If not Im gonna go with thedonrx . I know that testosterone cream is quite pricey, however you dont need a lot to get the job done but you should apply it everyday. what I mean is, just dont just buy it to consume 10% of the cream and then throw the rest away.
    The cream is more affordable in comparison to injections if you do the maths.

The creme usualy doesnt cost more than 200$ for a whole box but you have to know how much to use as only 20% of that dose will make it through your skin. Do the math and you’ll know its still quite affordable.

Administrator
    Administrator
    Keymaster

There is no big difference except for the way they enter your system.

sambob
    Participant

hey,
    I actually did the math to compare shots to the cream as Im always going for the least expensive price. I believed the cost would be about the same for the gel. In case the target was 100 milligrams a week testosterone it was like allmost the same,so to be honest I see no big difference here. If the gel is being used you consume about 20% of the testosterone. If you’re using a gel you should consume a little more a day than you would with a injectable steroid, You should look how much your gel each tube contains ,exactly how much testosterone is in each tube then you know. I did the mathematics somewhere on this board and in case you prefer the exact same results compared to using the injectables, its the only way to go.

gumbeaux
    Participant

so 20 % would be about 20 mg from each 100mg? in that case its not that bad of a deal

cherrybomb
    cherrybomb
    Participant

hi Gumbeaux,
    it would be somewhere around there, but I would go for the needle if I were you. I would say that a couple of hundreds milligrams a week would be a good dose. You’ll get amazing effects from it, I can assure you that but as I said, I do not use it myself. In the event you are only looking to boost libido I’l recommend you to use the gel in just a small dose. If you’re looking to gain size then I would say injectables work better, but the gel could still make you stronger and put on abit of size too( thats acording to my husband). Just be sure to run some arimidex or nolvadex along with it.

sambob
    Participant

Unless you’re a millionaire or have insurance go for the cream , or else I would say you should find a pharma grade steroid supplier (do not go for underground labs as you wont know what you actually be injecting) . I usually take pharma grade weekly injections and thats all good. But….. use it just every 7 days, if you shoot less often than that, it just will not be consistent. I can take care of the bloat and spend 400$ for half a years supply. However you should take an antiestrogen and it will not cost too much if you buy from the right source.

SpaceMatters
    SpaceMatters
    Participant

For sure, I am in agreement with most every person on here. Cream are the method to really go if you want to use it as testosterone replacement. However im not sure if this method is more affordable than the injections. Could be.

jayrat14
    jayrat14
    Participant

It is. because you dont need to use as much, and it works just as fine as the needle 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.