Love this place!

FORUM INDEX Site Feedback & Ideas Love this place!

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by itzjustme itzjustme 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    AeDan
    AeDan
    Participant

Yes I really do! NO LIE!

benarate
    benarate
    Participant

hmmmm your avatar kinda reminds me of my girlfriend.
    Welcome to our discussion board, though I see you have been here for a little while.

Many thanks and best of luck.

joey
    joey
    Participant

I love this place as it’s an very relaxing Community of People that want to and most of all ready to help other’s with question’s and give guidance when required. I am most proud to now call this place my new home and I really don’t want any part in any other forum than this one. Another forum I used to be on are basically selling the information of the vendors That’s not only reckless but Not clever at all and not fair to the sellers that risk so much to try to help the legit people that cant pay or do not have access to particular medications. I would advise you to ask for charitable donations to help pay to maintain the website. That’s may not be appropriate for all, but for a lot of vendors it would be a good idea to pay a small sum to advertise here. Cheers B-)

Administrator
    Administrator
    Keymaster

We will consider implementing donations in the near future.

Saoirse
    Saoirse
    Participant

that is a good idea, just wish someone could donate us a chatroom. that would be really great 🙂

AnxietySucks24
    AnxietySucks24
    Participant

me too! its just great here isnt it

itzjustme
    itzjustme
    Participant

I like the fact that I can speak my mind on here, not like some other forums where youl get thrown onto the tracks for just stating your opinion

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.