Most reasonably priced source for Valium 10 mg blister packs of ten? .

FORUM INDEX General talk about IOP’s Most reasonably priced source for Valium 10 mg blister packs of ten? .

This topic contains 14 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by akl63 akl63 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    IntensE
    IntensE
    Participant

I was buying them from a real honest source from Thailand but I accidently lost their information. Can anybody point me in another way for low-cost valium?

Thanks,

jayrat14
    jayrat14
    Participant

Got them for 1,50$ per pill some time ago, but that were brand name roche valiums , not generics. anyway cant recall the exact name name of the IOP I used thugh it was drugs canada or something like that :unsure:

Administrator
    Administrator
    Keymaster

There are a few vendors that has them for ten dollar a strip and forty-five$ shipping so thats like 1$ a piece. I usually do a test order until I see the method by which they handle there bis.
    anyway I Will need to settle for what I need, although I wish I could to purchase everything I desire.

KHer0
    KHer0
    Participant

so exactly what way do you want to be pointed Intense? I know I have got some for cheap and quaity ,but I usually start out with a 200$ order first ,then work my way up after checking if the source is legit or not.
    anyone wants to know the ecact iops , just let me know and il post it here in this thread.

mdgames
    mdgames
    Participant

I wish I really could find adequate real roche valium for that price. Cheapest I’ve found was $180 for 100, and that was not so great quality .

mdgames
    mdgames
    Participant

Could you post up this iop your talking about KHer0 ? I just wish I could snag some vals for less than a one and ahalf dollar a pill..

KHer0
    KHer0
    Participant

I will not reveal it yet.

mdgames
    mdgames
    Participant

alright ,I’l wait

Cinderella2
    Cinderella2
    Participant

@kher0 are you talking about thedonrx ?

Administrator
    Administrator
    Keymaster

Hes talking about alldaymeds.org .

mdgames
    mdgames
    Participant

Finally it was revealed.. Im relieved 🙂

DB Dicey
    DB Dicey
    Participant

http://alldaymeds.org/product/anxiety-sleep/valium/
    if this is the product were talking about here, can anyone vouch for the quality? real brand name roches???

Administrator
    Administrator
    Keymaster

if we are to go by the pic, those pills should be roche brand valiums. However I would ask before buying, just to be sure they wont replace with something else.

tonyRedface
    tonyRedface
    Participant

@DBdicey, I just received 110 roche valium from alldaymeds (incl extras)and the quality is better than I expected -meds came in their original blisters too.

akl63
    akl63
    Participant

http://alldaymeds.org/product/anxiety-sleep/valium/ ,is that the product you bought Tony?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.