Phen or t3,clen combo ?

FORUM INDEX Weight Loss meds/ Issues Phen or t3,clen combo ?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by galaxier galaxier 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    fish farmer
    fish farmer
    Participant

Basically i want to know which one of those two works best. I can afford either phen or clen and t3 but since t3/clen is cheaper I would prefer those. Just dont know how well it works for fat loss

thanks,

Saoirse
    Saoirse
    Participant

Phen is working the best I think. while I have heard some people using clenbuterol for weight loss,I have no experience with it and neither with t3.

sambob
    Participant

clen and T3 s working very well for weight loss especially when you combine them at the same time. I bought from topathletesgear in a combo (this product: http://topathletesgear.net/product/t3-clenbuterol-weight-loss-combo However I still liked the phentermine from thedonrx not so much for weight loss, but due to the stimulating properties of it.

john lurker
    john lurker
    Participant

I have gotten clen from topathletesgear in the past and it will work if your only purpose is to lose weight. With that said I think alot of people also want the high it brings with it.

OwlieWeeWacker
    OwlieWeeWacker
    Participant

Im not agreeing 100% here.. People seems to think think clen has no stimulating properties to it all, and thats not true at all. Coupled with a couple of beers its a great experience and the next morning I always weigh in a pound or 2 lighter :yahoo:

Mecha
    Mecha
    Participant

Taking these meds together is not a good idea at all, besides t3 and clen that seems to work well together I would never add phentermine to the mix, it would just overwhelm the person who’s taking it anyway.

galaxier
    galaxier
    Participant

personally I take phen and clenbuterol together with no side effect, well maybe expect for the occasional jitters when I take either with a cup of coffe 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.