Site design -give your comments please

FORUM INDEX Site Feedback & Ideas Site design -give your comments please

This topic contains 16 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by fatalframe fatalframe 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Administrator
    Administrator
    Keymaster

Does anyone have any opinions or suggestions on the site design?

Nutnights
    Nutnights
    Participant

looking very great so far…

Nutnights
    Nutnights
    Participant

Criticisms welcomed too!

Administrator
    Administrator
    Keymaster

Bad or good , your opinions are much appreciated.

pigGrinder
    pigGrinder
    Participant

That is what this site is all about. sharing our opinions and looking out for eachother…..

pqbuilt
    pqbuilt
    Participant

You’r right about that PigGrinders.
    as for the look of the site,its a very pleasant look so far. I especially like the letters that is green and the light colors to the medium dark colors in the forums — looks quite a bit clearer.

ryanNoMercy
    ryanNoMercy
    Participant

The new color strategy is very appealing!
    I would appreciate the site to flag pharmacies that have ratings that are new, either by highlighting any having a review in the last seven days, or by keeping track of what a particular user has seen. it’d be more useful, and also give you data on user’s access to reviews.

Although its good as it is now, a more straightforward alternative to the members table , would be to simply add a another table below it ,but for each drugstore signifying the date of the most recent review. I.e.,

At least that way I can quickly scroll thru the whole listings and find any new threads I might wish to read.

Otherwise, keep up the great work and thanks for offering this site admin 🙂

Administrator
    Administrator
    Keymaster

Thanks for this feedback RyanNoMercy . I may be doing that some time in the future.
    The other ideas you make strike me as really useful also, but there are technical obstacles. I’ve been working on including some things the forums fully but it’s proven a bit of a headache. I would like to implement what you recommend and additionally links from members forum profiles to any or all their reviews. But at the moment, as you know, it’s completely unintegrated and there is an issue with the countless way the passwords are saved . However we are doing work on it right at this moment.

srb888
    srb888
    Participant

Seems great to me Admin.
    Man, if it were legal or ethical to do the same type of thing on different domains, you can make some serious cash 😉
    Really, it is looking great. Nice font page, button positioning that is great, you’ve obviously an expert in the field.

Administrator
    Administrator
    Keymaster

Thanks srb888. We are doing our best around the clock. however we cannot just put the same thing up on every domain. that is against our ethical rules, so you have to understand its not that easy

Nutnights
    Nutnights
    Participant

Would it be complicated to develop a chat room? I am not sure, I know nothing about website design..

fingerFlip
    fingerFlip
    Participant

Hey buddy ,pleasant site and forum. Happy to be a part of it Yay!

turbo
    turbo
    Participant

I enjoy the site but was a little perplexed of some of the content in the beginning (the content that has now been removed), is this the same people that ran the old Drugbuyers website ( alex M) ?
    At anyrate it appears great. Thank you!

thenwhatnow
    thenwhatnow
    Participant

I heard Alex was involved too , so your probably right about that turbo. anyway I was wanting to know if we might add a photo gallery to the site? A place where we can post pictures of the drugs we recieve and things like that. I mean I figure I could start a thread but I was thinking something more long lasting.

Administrator
    Administrator
    Keymaster

Don’t speculate,or you will be banned !

as for the photo-issue, the problem is that in this case photographs separate from content are not meaningful, so it generally makes sense to get them embedded or just leave photos out alltogether.
    But if people could get a link to all of the pictures a user have posted in their forum profile page that will be useful. I may look into implementing that.

fatboy
    fatboy
    Participant

The design looks very nice. Great job admin and all the others that has made this possible.

fatalframe
    fatalframe
    Participant

Good design, nothing wrong with at all if you ask me.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.