Thedonrx.net & kwikmeds

FORUM INDEX General talk about IOP’s Thedonrx.net & kwikmeds

This topic contains 64 replies, has 50 voices, and was last updated by SkyrocketMan SkyrocketMan 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    thenwhatnow
    thenwhatnow
    Participant

Very nice packaging! ordered May 18. shipped May19. rec’d (northwest-USA) may 27th, didn’t have to sign. I’m satisfied with the product quality. Generic perc’s are the real stuff and the proviron is already making me look more lean, my wife even commented on my looks this morning. thanks for the tip @watershed65

Thenwhatnow.

Ocean View
    Ocean View
    Participant

i’m so happy to say that after a great deal of research, I have found an online pharmacy that’s right for me and will deliver within the promised time. Many thanks to Max at thedonrx and to all of you for the awesome advice! I will keep you all posted on my latest order. Keep learning as everyone says. It’s all on here!

kojakfull
    kojakfull
    Participant

Hi all, my first time posting in this thread. I sent money for clen-40 and generic percocet on May 22. and it arrived yesterday in a padded envelope, as promised, with special packaging… It cost me about 1/10th of what Percocet would here in the U.S (my insurance plan doesn’t cover it) – 35$ for the express stamp shipping and just over 200$ for the meds. I have no past experience in buying medications online, not even by mail, but I am very satisfied with my first order with thedonrx.

chris100
    chris100
    Participant

I’m definitely going to buy from thedonrx again!! Meds arrived in their original blisters and the ritalins say novartis on the back. I just tried one and the potency is great. The xanax is also good and perfectly shaped. They also sent me a sample of their percocet 10 mg and they look exactly like the pills in the picture on their website. I cut it in half and it looks legit from what I can tell. i’l be trying it within the next day or so…
    The wrapping was really well done and it cleared customs without issues. The medications was packed in bubble-wrap and some type of metal paper which made sure nothing was damaged.

Will post again after I try the oxycodone. Good luck to all of you.

clc caroline
    clc caroline
    Participant

Thanks for sharing @chris100, I just Received my order today and definitely felt an opioid effect after taking one of the percs. it felt like an oxy 10mg… not really stronger or weaker than the ones I get here in the states…. it didn’t seem to be any difference in how long they last either. Maybe half an hour less but not entirely sure…. didn’t really time it.

DB Dicey
    DB Dicey
    Participant

I have bought from thedonrx for over 3 years and have had always had good luck with them. Prices may be a little high on certain meds, but they are reliable and the percs are really good. My last order arrived in record time. Usually takes around 10 days to receive and they always e mail if they are short on one of my meds. Will definitely do business with them again!

codoxycow
    codoxycow
    Participant

@DBdicey Relieved to hear your package came through without problems. Max (the owner of thedonrx) just emailed me that my payment was picked up and they will ship my bag of valiums in the morning. Also requested some percs to try out.. Will update here when I receive.

SkyrocketMan
    SkyrocketMan
    Participant

made the decision to put in another, larger order for the percs yesterday. since the first one went so well. their customer service really is outstanding with these guys, my payment has already been processed, and they say it’ll ship out tomorrow morning. i even got a discount on the shipping will keep you guys updated on how this order goes.

Administrator
    Administrator
    Keymaster

Ordered a few of their pain meds on 8/4, Received 8/22 to California. A very positive experience.

gumbeaux
    Participant

My order from thedonrx arrived in good condition and I highly recommend using this company – percocets and dextroamphetamines are of good quality. Thanks Max!

iamthesuark
    iamthesuark
    Participant

well. My first shipoment from thedonrx took almost 3 weeks due to one of my meds being out of stock the time I ordered. The second time it took the expected 10 days to the eastcoast. The way they wrapped the meds using metal paper,foam etc allowed it to slip through. This time it will be 1 week today. So hopefully it will make it. I personally like the way that Max prepares it. Very safe.

Boriss
    Boriss
    Participant

Received!
    8 days delivery time to Canada, fast and friendly response to emails, extremely secure packaging and superb quality (Percocet oxycodone)!

aty
    aty
    Participant

All received and counted for.. delivery time 15 days.. 150 percocet and 2 boxes of proviron.

ShaunM
    ShaunM
    Participant

placed a large order with thedonrx today. I will keep everyone posted. I am generally distrustful of all online pharmacies aside from a few ones…however this place seems reliable and after loads of research, I feel confident that they are going to remain that way. Just hope that their prices go down and quantities go up!

abovethelaw
    abovethelaw
    Participant

Well, after checking their site for the differences in DHL and regular airmail – What was it – 50$ more for DHL? For the prices in shipping – Registered airmail is suppose to be slower because it moves in separate ‘cargo’ than express mail.. but as someone mentioned in another thread – since the dhl fee is rather high – why not just use express stamp? Then it’d for sure be here in 4-12 days, no later than 10 I guess. Well, my first order took exactly 10 days via regular mail. Left on a Monday, got to my door next thursday. Now this order shipped on 10/26 with the express stamp option (35$) and arrived in America yesterday. So I’m hoping it’ll be here before the weekend. My bet is monday, but I’m hoping for friday.. and if not Friday than probably Saturday. anyways 10 days via registered was not bad at all and it looks to be even faster with exp-stamp. I don’t know about you — but I say – why not just use the priority stamp shipping (looks like it gets here quicker) with delivery confirm (w/o signature i think) That’s my suggestion. thedonrx is a great place none the less, cheap on some items and pricey others, yes, but speedy delivery, honesty and quality product is what matters to me- and until now — I have yet to read about anyone not receiving.

BigG
    BigG
    Participant

ORDER UPDATE: My order was shipped out on 11/27, and it arrived 12/5 So 9days using the express stamp shipping – last one was 8. If he can ship it Friday/Sat you’l get it incredibly fast. That damn Sunday slows it down a bit. anyhow I told him I would post ‘good’ reviews on here so he sent me a few ‘extra’ 10 mg percocet’s. None were broken and they are definitely the real deal. Western standards (Worldwide) product; – anywho, life is good. That’ll last me many months… packaging was great by the way – no broken pills

JellyFish
    JellyFish
    Participant

Just received from them, NE USA in just under 2 weeks. The packaging was outstanding. Dexedrine’s are real.

Ocean View
    Ocean View
    Participant

Ordered 12/8, Shipped 12/9, Received 12/29 I used the express option and got a tracking number once the package was mailed. They give you the website address of their courier(dhl) where you can track the package. Once it arrives in the US you can track it via the US site, but my tracking info still shows it as being in nyc and I got it on the 29th. I received three emails letting me know the status of my order. Product packaging is really good. Percs are fresh. A few broken pills, but quick and honest service.

grannyof2boys
    grannyof2boys
    Participant

HOORAY…. mine just arrived! ordered 1/12 shipped 1/13 arrived 1/24. very well packaged. great service and products, very helpful.. I am extremely pleased with my latest order and will use them again.

CahMoney
    CahMoney
    Participant

Hmmmmm, just came across this site, I’m liking what I see.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 65 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.