Thedonrx.net -Anyone have experience?

FORUM INDEX General talk about IOP’s Thedonrx.net -Anyone have experience?

This topic contains 35 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by sophie30 sophie30 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Binky
    Binky
    Participant

Look like they are a large online pharmacy and they have some great deals on benzodiazepin’s and a few pain medicines and stimulants as well.
    What I really want to know is if anyone has dealt with them directly and if so, how good is their communication ,and approxementely how long does shipping take? I am little low on funds right now due to being fired from my job as a cleaner, but I do want to make a small order provided that I can get my meds in a reasonable and timely fashion. And then I mean weeks rather than months.

Administrator
    Administrator
    Keymaster

If its valium that you are looking for, it seems their prices are very reasonable. However only time can tell whether they are legit or not.

Binky
    Binky
    Participant

@admin That was one of the medications I was looking for, but Im also considering placing an order for their dicodin.

cherryx
    cherryx
    Participant

Hi ! I found some information on them online, and they seem to be a established company as far as I can tell.
    I am new here myself, but it is a good community here! Just hold on, and keep reading and dont be afraid to chat with the members ,and you’ll locate the iop’s that you want…. cheers to everyone here!

Demona
    Demona
    Participant

Very true Cherryx. After all we learn from eachother :yes:

jackRyan
    jackRyan
    Participant

Personally I learned alot on this board 😉
    as for thedonrx I never had a trouble with any of my orders from them. Max told me the chance of a successful delivery is 99% ,so that leaves just 1% to other possibilities. Normally I’d never purchase from sources that are this cheap, but since I got my first ‘test-order’ from them I have received several larger orders from this source. for some reason things are getting through and I think it is because they pack in a way that makes the envelope very thin, basically it just looks like a normal letter…

Administrator
    Administrator
    Keymaster

@jackryan, The reason for their shipments getting through is most likely due to thailand being a less strict country to order from. But of course if the packaging is done well its a plus.

MoonShade
    MoonShade
    Participant

I agree Jacryan they do carry some ‘cheap products’ if you can call it that, but heard the 10 mg mano valiums were great from other people.
    a couple of years back I had them from another source, but since that one went down, I started buying them from the thedonrx instead.
    This is how they look like: http://thedonrx.net/shop/generic-valium-10-mg/

anyhow I do sometimes ‘roll the dice’ with other vendors, but not for any large amounts.

MoonShade
    MoonShade
    Participant

whooops just managed to post the wrong link -here is the correct link to the manos:
    http://thedonrx.net/shop/vanilla-valium-10mg/

Watershed65
    Watershed65
    Participant

This is just my personal opinion, but I’m assuming that anything from the location they are shipping from are not really being scrutinized by our customs.
    also as a VIP-member on a few other boards I remember Max from way back in the day… He has always reshipped at no extra cost in case of a seizure and hes just a great dude to deal with…
    When it comes down to it I’d rather buy from Thedonrx and know that I will get my goods for sure, than to have to roll the dice with one of the high risk vendors. Thats just my opinion, take it for what it is.

Administrator
    Administrator
    Keymaster

Well said Watershed.
    I think I remember this source and their ‘special shipping methods’ now that you mention it, but that was almost 15 years ago.

Watershed65
    Watershed65
    Participant

About 15 years ago I think, when they were operating under a different name…
    They were as good back then as they are now. The best in the game.

Binky
    Binky
    Participant

It do seem that they send their packages in a manner that is very efficient, so Im going to try a small order with them.

chell55
    chell55
    Participant

I sent payment to thedonrx , but they haevnt shipped yet. Does it normally take them more than 2 days from the payment is picked up by them, until they send.

DB Dicey
    DB Dicey
    Participant

I placed my order two weeks-ago, and I received my goods in good condition yesterday.
    that was my 5th order with them.

In my book,they have proved themselfes to be legit,and I am going to start purchasing larger and more frequent orders from this source.

they do take their time in making sure that you have given them the right address etc, and despite what they say about shipping within 24 hours of payment, Ive found it to take 2 days on average. I do nt think 2 days is that long Chell55.

cherryx
    cherryx
    Participant

If I remember correctly my fastest order from thedonrx arrived in about 8 days and I believe the longest I had to wait was 16 days. that is good enough for me, although 16 days is a bit on the long side of things.

With that said, I do have a great feeling whenever placing an order from this source,just because I know my products will arrive sooner or later.

sophie30
    sophie30
    Participant

About 6 months back when I was buying consistentely from thedonrx, every package arrived in about 10 days, and the products were always wrapped in thick metal paper which I believe is the reason none of my packs were seized. I supposed its kind of a precaution behind all the wrapping. I surely hope so but when I think about it, rather that than having my products confiscated.

mdgames
    mdgames
    Participant

they are definitely a good company to deal with. Fast shipping a genuine products. Not the fake BS that certain other sources sell. BTW ,if you attempt an order just mention’ reffered from MDgames’ and youl be good to go 😉

Administrator
    Administrator
    Keymaster

They do that because customs x-ray scanners can not scan through the kind of metal that they use. Im sure it also makes the envelope flatter and therefore more chance of it getting through.

beachbro
    beachbro
    Participant

Been a faithful and longtime customer of thedonrx from the very start. I personally love all of the meds that I have bought from them in the past. sleep,anabolics,and nerve pills most of the time.. I don’t care if it takes 4 weeks to come(never does with this business..never more than 2 weeks to ne usa)
    However i have never tested their oxycodones. anyone had experience and care to comment on this product?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.