Thedonrx.net -Anyone have experience?

FORUM INDEX General talk about IOP’s Thedonrx.net -Anyone have experience?

This topic contains 35 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by sophie30 sophie30 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 16 posts - 21 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    beachbro
    beachbro
    Participant

These dudes are smart. no doubt about it.

thenwhatnow
    thenwhatnow
    Participant

I was doing a little research into thedonrx & the site looks fairly basic in the design ,but professional and unique at the same time. anyway on other boards I’ve read that a couple individuals from the NW area have received their orders within 6 to 10 days from the shipping confirmation- email. I have no idea about the oxycodones, but according to the reports ive read their painmeds are of decent quality. as far as shipping times it looks good. most likely going to give this source a shot soon. I’l update when/if I take the plunge.

Nickel
    Participant

Thedonrx are a solid source as they were back in the days. they are the exact same guys that sold all those HTF items 8 years ago when they where operating as a email source. they get these oxys delivered from france I believe from the company that manufactures the dicodins also delivers the oxycodones, but im not 100% sure about that. Me and a buddy did examine the oxycodones and they did pass our tests. I’m still trying to see if anyone have gotten the sevredol they now got listed, because if they’re employing the same company, they are definitely the real thing . no doubt about it

Brak
    Brak
    Participant

I just have to jump in here… first of all -thank you for sharing your knowledge. I’ve been here on this forum almost constantly searching everyday 12/24 ,if I can say that.. But unto the donrx , the entire ordering process is very fast, they are a little slower to send but that is mainly because they always email you two times to confirm your shipping address . it actually makes sense Yet, I understand there can be holidays in other parts of the world, that could of course also be a factor when it comes to exact shipping times. I’d truly appreciate more of you updating on your orders with this source so we can tell exactly how they are performing.

sophie30
    sophie30
    Participant

One thing I am surprised about is why other pharmacies do not use the same packing methods as thedonrx. Well, I know most of the indian pharmacies dont use customs proof metal paper, even alldaychemist just pack it up in scotch tape.. personally I never understood that practice.

Watershed65
    Watershed65
    Participant

Thedonrx is solid as a rock.

fatalframe
    fatalframe
    Participant

@admin ,can you vote for this particular pharmacy?

Administrator
    Administrator
    Keymaster

@fatalframe I can not vouch for any of the foreign IOP’s as sources can change, and we do not know exactly what is going on with each source.
    However what I can say is ,it looks like thedonrx are headed in the right direction.

tzabcan
    tzabcan
    Participant

they are definitely headed in the right direction! my order came through in record time -exactly 6 days from the date I made the payment! . Generic valiums ok quality ,roche valiums Good quality , dicodins very good quality. communication ok, Packaging : difficult to open but I understand why its getting through customs so easily now (this pack was actually even better concealed than my first order)
    When it comes to pricing and considering the other factors, you just can not say any negative about them.

My motto in life has always been ,when you find something good Stay with it, and Im staying with thedonrx!

AllyThecat
    Participant

Great to hear @tzaban . I have just placed an order for their dicodins (DHC) myself, will keep updating on how it turns out.

chris100
    chris100
    Participant

another order received in record time.. 12 days exactly from shipping to delivery!

goldrims
    Participant

if you dont mind ,can you tell us which products you ordered?

brian
    brian
    Participant

Just received another order of valiums and its all there accounted for including a whole lot of extras. Wasn’t expecting that at all :scratch:

crucibelle
    crucibelle
    Participant

Great to hear that people are receiving but I just wants to point something out here..despite Max claiming that thedonrx are a legal online pharmacy, I can say for sure that at least some of the products I have received from them are NOT legal in the USA. To be honest, I was quite worried about the legality of my last order from him which was for the generic percocet and even after Max assured me he is a doctor and has a license to operate in several countries, I still do not believe it will make our purchases legal. I don’t know for sure though, as all my orders has sailed through customs without issues. I guess I’l find out if a order is ever caught.

tommygun
    tommygun
    Participant

I saw thedonrx recommended not too long ago on a bodybuilding forum and decided to place an order for 100 percs, 1 box of finasteride. Glad I did 🙂 Meds arrived in a medium sized envelope in what looked like heavy duty metal wrapping and foam to keep the pills in place. Was definitely wrapped by professionals. Not surprised that it made it through our difficult customs. Will order again.

BTW @crucibelle I am aware that some of their meds may not be allowed in the US ,However thedonrx DO NOT require a prescription for any of their pain medications and/or benzodiazepines. That I know for a fact.

sophie30
    sophie30
    Participant

Do they call to confirm your order?

Viewing 16 posts - 21 through 36 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.