Thedonrx

FORUM INDEX Suggest a AAS Source Thedonrx

This topic contains 27 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by dzuster dzuster 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 21 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author

AllyThecat
    Participant

Ordered 300 dexedrine on 10/6 Arrived in CA 10/18 Received 10/20 los angeles, U.S.A So it took 12 days to get here, and then 2 days to get from inbound customs to my post box. Will order again.

Sj2011
    Sj2011
    Participant

just received this morning. ordered oct 23rd received tracking info oct 24th arrived oct 31th haven’t opened the box yet, but 9 days to australia is pretty quick. i’ll open it tomorrow when i get home and check on packaging/product quality etc. but it made it through aussie customs so i’m guessing it’s pretty well wrapped

notcharlotte
    notcharlotte
    Participant

the generic percocets are quite potent and nice. I use 2 of those in the morning, and then one of the 10 mg diazepams 5 hours after the percs and it works all day. Then of course another diaz at bed time, along with 1 perc – makes me sleep like a baby….

Carter
    Carter
    Participant

In my experience shipping depends 1-2 weeks via regular mail, 5-10 express. Max told me that he has very few orders seized using the regular option, yet he still recommended DHL if I were in a hurry…. Haven’t tried the benzos yet, but the dexedrine and generic percs are good quality. $19 regular mail, $35 for express stamp and $70 for DHL. Good thing about thedonrx is there are never any broken pills and they use x-ray proof carbon paper to make sure the envelopes are not intercepted. Not too much risk. Good luck!

brandon6467
    brandon6467
    Participant

mine took 15 days.. on my latest order for 150 percs I used the express stamp option so should be faster and with 30% extra meds due to paying with bitcoin (should receive about 195 counts all in all)

clc caroline
    clc caroline
    Participant

thanks @brandon6467 ,i just placed another order for dexedrine. really hope it comes before christmas 🙂

pigGrinder
    pigGrinder
    Participant

I just received my order for percocets and they definitely kick in faster than 10 mg oxycontin, pretty much work like any US brand of percocet i have ever taken has. i felt calm within 15 mins or so and within 30 minutes i was pain free.

dzuster
    dzuster
    Participant

I just placed my second order for the percocet’s. Depending on order size and shipping they can be really cheap. I paid just a little over a dollar per pill for a product that helps tremendously with my backpain, while at the same time puts me to sleep in just a couple of minutes if taken near bedtime.

Viewing 8 posts - 21 through 28 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.