Thedonrx

FORUM INDEX Suggest a AAS Source Thedonrx

This topic contains 44 replies, has 38 voices, and was last updated by CampBalls CampBalls 6 days, 17 hours ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    THUNDER
    THUNDER
    Participant

placed an order with thedonrx for 70 adderall 8-8
    Order Shipped : 8-10
    Recieved in UK: 8-17

Very potent those adderalls and definitely the fastest shipping time I’ve had from overseas. also i’m really surprised that the envelope looked just like a normal letter. Will order again.

CahMoney
    CahMoney
    Participant

I received my ritalin order in 11 days. I live in Greece (Europe), packaging was brilliant.

billu512
    billu512
    Participant

Just realised their prices are starting to improve a bit & also they have been adding extra products to my orders lately. But then again I order hes most popular products (dexedrine , oxycodone, adderall etc) so I guess he can afford it.

Watershed65
    Watershed65
    Participant

Update on my latest order from thedonrx:

9/18 – Ordered
    9/19 (morning)Payment details sent
    9/19 (afternoon) – Sent payment
    9/20 – Was sent shipping confirmation
    9/29 – Order received.

I also ordered one of hes ‘bestsellers’. It’s exactly the same pills as shown on their site, so I’m happy and they feel slightly more potent than dexedrine’s from a pharmacy – although that’s my own personal opinion.

CampBalls
    CampBalls
    Participant

Edited by Admin.
    Reason: Off topic

Admins comment: Please refrain from going off topic. This thread is to discuss and post your experiences with thedonrx. We have other forums for in depth discussions of specific meds and treatments, Thanks.

http://iopreviewer.com/forums/forum/index/specific-medicines/
    http://iopreviewer.com/forums/forum/index/pain-its-treatment/

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.