Alldaymeds.org

FORUM INDEX International Pharmacies List Alldaymeds.org

This topic contains 43 replies, has 37 voices, and was last updated by srb888 srb888 6 days, 23 hours ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Administrator
    Administrator
    Keymaster

As there has been several positive reports of deliveries from this pharmacy, we have decided to make a thread for them here.

DB Dicey
    DB Dicey
    Participant

I have emailed back and forth with BigA for a few days, and i just placed my first order with them, for valiums and rits… will update here again when I have received the products.

MMH
    MMH
    Participant

Please do DBdicey, Im considering making an order with them myself.

Absolem
    Absolem
    Participant

after doing my research I placed a order for a few of their benzos. Hopefully everything goes well ,but I will update here regardless of the outcome.

Absolem.

sassypat
    sassypat
    Participant

I have heard good reviews about them on a underground board that im a member of, but please update on your order Absolem.

Carter
    Carter
    Participant

I am 3 out of 3 with alldaymeds so far. Surely a solid operation.

GreenReaper
    GreenReaper
    Participant

anyone tried their ritalin?
    price seems decent just want to know if the product is good.

georgieBigFoot
    georgieBigFoot
    Participant

as I can tell from the picture its brand name novartis. should be alright.

calveless W
    calveless W
    Participant

The novartis are always good so if that really is what it is, then theres no need to worry.

Demona
    Demona
    Participant

their domain is http://www.alldaymeds.org right?

Administrator
    Administrator
    Keymaster

I have been in contact with BigA , and their one and only web site is indeed alldaymeds.org.

SoAndSo
    SoAndSo
    Participant

Ordered from alldaymeds on friday and just received an e-mail shipment notification that my order has been shipped out . will update on the progress of this order.

Watershed65
    Watershed65
    Participant

@soandso There are plenty of good reviews on alldaymeds in the other thread ,so I wouldnt worry about non-delivery with this particular iop. Im pretty sure you are going to receive soon.

DB Dicey
    DB Dicey
    Participant

alldaymeds have a outstanding record when it comes to delivery. no doubt you will get what you ordered.
    BTW I did receive the order I placed in october, just forgot to update 😉

chera
    chera
    Participant

My recommendation ordering from this IOP is quite simple. Order huge and be patient. They consistently deliver in my experience and shipping times are usually around the 2week mark.

turbo
    turbo
    Participant

I may have to place an order from this pharmacy in the near feature. Just to bad im low on cash right now 🙁

brienzi
    Participant

I placed an order for valium with alldaymeds on 5/4 shipped 5/5 ,received on 5/17 . This is a very reliable source. Delivery times usually less than 14 days.. Nonetheless the wait times to get your letter can vary between 1 to 3 weeks, so you must plan ahead. Otherwise no issues using them.

SoAndSo
    SoAndSo
    Participant

I’ve received another order from them. the communication was good as always. My order arrived rather quickly this time. Packaging was professional. I wouldn’t say it was the best, but it didn’t really need to be for what I bought. Otherwise a great seller.

JellyFish
    JellyFish
    Participant

I ordered from them 2 weeks ago and I am fairly satisfied with the outcome. Shipped order on 10/3 and I received 10 days later. I bought their ritalin but I enjoyed their customer service and will purchase from them again in the future. Their ritalin is okej and got the job done.

AllyThecat
    Participant

Anyone ordered from alldaymeds lately?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 44 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.