Alldaymeds.org

FORUM INDEX International Pharmacies List Alldaymeds.org

This topic contains 31 replies, has 28 voices, and was last updated by fingerFlip fingerFlip 3 weeks, 5 days ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 21 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Watershed65
    Watershed65
    Participant

I recently received another order from alldaymeds. I tried the “xanax” first. They are definitely quality. However their novartis ritalins seems to be the product that is really worth the money for me. So far so good… their blister packed xanax and valium is standard quality and the ritalins above all expectations.

btw I complained about a bad batch of humulin that I received on my last order and they compensated me with 2 new boxes of legit novorapid

arganrecords
    arganrecords
    Participant

hi all, allday does carry some good basic meds,that i need. where approximately do they ship from and are they overall good on delivery? thanks,

Zwiefist
    Zwiefist
    Participant

My package showed up today via registered mail from thailand, 14 days turn around the novartis Ritalin is alright

bat
    bat
    Participant

It took 8 days for my package from alldaymeds to arrive. Excellent service, fast communication, discrete packaging First time I tried novartis ritalins, it was at a time I was tired as hell so I nearly fell asleep (yup, you can fall asleep on methylphenidate, especially if you are a regular user), then again next day, holy f… this stuff was just amazing. It kicked in almost straight away. also it works better on a empty stomach but just like with ANY medication you have to take it with water. But it works. Definitely ordering more again.

DrugMaster
    DrugMaster
    Participant

My order from alldaymeds arrived today. Just like Usual. between 1 and 2 weeks, depending upon customs. Does anyone know of a source where I can find Alplax 2mg for a reasonable price? If so – kindly let me know. ritalins and valiums again, great quality.

ShaunM
    ShaunM
    Participant

Not sure about the alplax but the valiums from allday knocks me out more quickly than any xanax product i’ve ever tried! I resort to that for sleep when good ol’ ambien doesn’t work (and that’s bad if they don’t work!). Thank goodness its not every night..it has to be a bad night before I’ll even take valium given how potent the ones from alldaymeds are. I did post about it on another board after a couple of posters mentioned they were going to take 10 at once due to the fact that it’s ‘just a benzo’ without realising that it does nothing more than put you to sleep and can not, under any circumstances, be taken in large amounts if you’ve previously had alcohol..

DulyNoted
    DulyNoted
    Participant

Ordered on 10/19 and received yesterday. Shipped to me in 10 days ,Nebraska, USA. Received exactly what I paid for and a generous amount of extra tramadols (ordered 300 and received about 340); I’d recommend you to try this source. Super friendly and efficient.

qz family
    Participant

Ordered Tramadol and Valiums from alldaymeds and they arrived and quality is above average. Took about 2 weeks.
    I have tried Tramadol from Mexico, and India and they don’t go well with me.. The only Tramadol with no allergic reaction is the one I get from either thailand or canada.

Designerdude
    Designerdude
    Participant

Placed order novemeber 23rd, Confirmation of order processed on 24th, Received meds yesterday.

manolo1234
    manolo1234
    Participant

Ordered 12/11 ,sent 12/12, Received 12/21 I received 3 emails letting me know the status of my order. Wrapping and placement of the products is excellent, clearly done by professionals. ritalins are fresh. A little high priced, but fast and straightforward service.

ladyghost
    ladyghost
    Participant

I received my package this morning. Thats probably the quickest IOP I’ve used ever. Meds are good quality, boxed and blistered. Service really great, with good support both during and after ordering.

fingerFlip
    fingerFlip
    Participant

Received my package of roche valiums in 7 days to nw usa. I’m not experienced with valium, just xanax, but if you want my opinion these pills are terrific.

Viewing 12 posts - 21 through 32 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.