Western Union the only safe way.. Bitcoins?

FORUM INDEX Payment Methods Western Union the only safe way.. Bitcoins?

This topic contains 13 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by Zwiefist Zwiefist 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Lord
    Lord
    Participant

In my opionion there is no better way to pay than WU , first of all it leaves no trail, its convenient and I dont need to reveal my credit card details . I also saw that some iops accept bitcoins now but have no experience using that method. what do you guys think?

Saoirse
    Saoirse
    Participant

western union is a good option, but i have to admit I do sometimes go with a pharmacy that accet credit cards. I know im risking having my card hacked, but thats the risk we have to take i guess. it is what it is.

AnxietySucks24
    AnxietySucks24
    Participant

I would say any payment method can be considered a risk. We just have to make the best out of it and in that case Im going with estern union. at least that way I know that only the money I send will be charged (not like with creditcard when almost anyone with a little knowledge can empty it for cash , I just dont know 🙁

codoxycow
    codoxycow
    Participant

I like western union. its quick and easy.

Taralumia
    Taralumia
    Participant

I have to agree here. Paying with a vcc is just to much of a risk these days.

snowy
    snowy
    Participant

western union is ok but I prefer paying with a credit card ,especially when im in a rush.

Administrator
    Administrator
    Keymaster

Whenever you pay with credit card, make sure to check that you are redirected to the merchant-page on checkout. Otherwise you may be in for a surprise.

snowy
    snowy
    Participant

when I think about it, there was this indian IOP that charged my card double amount for a zolpidem order. On top of that the meds were garbage so I really were left with nothing. Do you think Ive just been lucky with other vendors that I used?

Administrator
    Administrator
    Keymaster

Difficult to say Snowy. Personally I am using vendors that accepts paypal, western union ,bitcoin or moneygram only. Its just not worth the risk having your card cloned over some meds.

srb888
    srb888
    Participant

western union is good because they allow you to pay with your credit card throuh their site. couldnt get any easier B-)

Ocean View
    Ocean View
    Participant

True, but then again you have to visit western unions web site. And at least 5 minutes spent….

crucibelle
    crucibelle
    Participant

@ocean view , just until you’ve created a acct with them. After that it takes less than a minute.

snowy
    snowy
    Participant

Thats so true admin. I just had no clue there were reliable IOPs that accept Western, but now I know better 🙂

Zwiefist
    Zwiefist
    Participant

I would go with a IOP that at least accepts paypal. However dont get me wrong, I have no problem with using Western union just feels safer if they accept paypal as well.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.