What are some IOP's that doesn't require a signature upon delivery?

FORUM INDEX Suggest a Online Pharmacy What are some IOP's that doesn't require a signature upon delivery?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Designerdude Designerdude 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Absolem
    Absolem
    Participant

Anyone have a favorite, a reliable source that will deliver regular airmail with no signature required on delivery? Thanks all! (and a valium source that’s still operating AND delivers ?

Carter
    Carter
    Participant

@absolem We’re in the same boat. I don’t like signing for packages because it’s inconvenient if you aren’t home to sign for it and I also know it sets off suspicion, footprints.. If you keep showing up at the Post-Office to sign for overseas packages then eventually it is going to raise eyebrows. I can see why companies do it though. Let’s just thank all the fools who were trying to mess up these companies. 24/7doctor is my suggestion but be forewarned you will get a lot of crushed pills and he is difficult to deal with at times. I think genericdoctor were no signature but I’m not sure what the verdict is on their business or whether they still carry valium.

snowy
    snowy
    Participant

Alldaymeds.org do not require a signature upon delivery AND they carry brand name valiums and xanax. Gnericdoctor also good but no benzos šŸ˜„

barkingmad
    barkingmad
    Participant

I actually like Alldaymeds alot, had bad experience with canadadrugs an some of their pain meds but, to their credit, by no means have I got ripped off. Don’t know anything about 24/7, never made an order with them.

Division X
    Division X
    Participant

Whatever you do, DON’T BUY FROM CANADADRUGS. They’ve turned a complete scam now from what I’ve heard.

Danie
    Danie
    Participant

Thanks for the info!

iamthesuark
    iamthesuark
    Participant

Canada drugs do have a good selection of regular Jon prescription meds, unfortunately none in the pain/sleeping category

rokobones
    rokobones
    Participant

Healthwarehouse.com, medicinesmexico and alldaymeds.org does not require a signature upon delivery, all reliable iop,s.

srb888
    srb888
    Participant

Thedonrx doesn’t require a signature either(unless you go with the dhl option).

Designerdude
    Designerdude
    Participant

To those who consider placing an order with thedonrx ,go with express stamp shipping. it’s much faster than regular airmail and also safer than dhl.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.