Wrestling

FORUM INDEX Sports Wrestling

Tagged: 

This topic contains 10 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Administrator Administrator 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    tommygun
    tommygun
    Participant

I feel im getting to skinny so im considering getting into pro wrestling. would that put some meat on me?

JoeyBatfuco
    JoeyBatfuco
    Participant

possibly yes, but upping your calorie intake with a double whooper meal or 2 would be a better option, in my mind.

sassypat
    sassypat
    Participant

Il think any type of training would be better than adding burgers to your diet. Thats just my opinion so take it for what its worth 🙂

DB Dicey
    DB Dicey
    Participant

Im not sure about that sassypat, a burger here and there never hurt anybody did it?

tommygun
    tommygun
    Participant

UPDATE: I ditched the idea of being a wrestler and just started training a ancient form of kung fu known as the Tiger style in my hometown.

tommygun
    tommygun
    Participant

First lesson of Shaolin masters: “Tiger claw strengthens all the bones of the human body.” thats what we learned about today :yes:

SoAndSo
    SoAndSo
    Participant

Congratulations Tommy :good:

sophie30
    sophie30
    Participant

At least Tommy gets some fresh air for a change. That have to be good for you don’t you think tommy?

tommygun
    tommygun
    Participant

We are training inside in a dojo!

SoAndSo
    SoAndSo
    Participant

Oh we didnt know that tommy :unsure: just keep in your mind that humbleness is the first lesson of the shaolin secret code inside you’ r dojo 🙂

Administrator
    Administrator
    Keymaster

@sophie30 and @soandso We will not tolerate attacks or any attempt to make fun of other members here on iopreviewer. We strive to be a community where our members can feel at home knowing they will not be ridiculed, and we aim to keep it that way. So keep in line.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.