Zolpidem (ambien) Opinions

FORUM INDEX Anxiety Meds & treatment Zolpidem (ambien) Opinions

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by RhymeScheme RhymeScheme 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    HarryIrene
    HarryIrene
    Participant

Hi all, Please use this thread to discuss Ambien (Zolpidem). I use ambien on and off myself – it works great if take the weekends off and I do feel chilled out after ,and really relaxed the next day… however due to the potential of addiction I’m trying to use it only if my insomnia is unbearable (which is quite often nowadays). just my experience, HarryIrene

cherrybomb
    cherrybomb
    Participant

Ambien is basically a selective gaba-agonist – benzodiazepines like alprazolam and diazepam are non selective gaba agonists and that is the main difference between them. zolpidem is one of those drugs where it can vary a lot from person to how it works. for me it is about 3 times more potent and much more intense than valium. i don’t lose my common sense on it but have trouble remembering everything from when i was on it. some kind of black outs if you can call it that. it really does pack a punch so much harder than valium and xanax, at least for a lot of people it does.

RhymeScheme
    RhymeScheme
    Participant

I was just emailing thedonrx about those. I had placed an order for something else and asked him if I could buy 100$ worth and he said he would give me the same price for Zolpidem that was offered for 300 tablets.

I used to take ambien about 10 years ago for bad insomnia. They were really effective for my insomnia but I eventually stopped taking them after I was prescribed hydrocodone (those helped my insomnia too if I just took enough). Anyway the sleeping issues started back recently so I’m gonna try these zolpidem’s from TheDon to see if they still affect me that way.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.