Alldaymeds.com

FORUM INDEX General talk about IOP’s Alldaymeds.com

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  T 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

T
    Participant

I’m not sure if anyone still checks this site, but I placed an order (100 x attentin 5mg) on alldaymeds.com on 11-30-2021. Immediately after ordering, I received a receipt, however, my order still hasnt been shipped. On 12-2-21, I logged into my account (on the website) to check on the status of my order, and when I clicked on orders, it just said “no recent orders”. At that point, I emailed them just to make sure my order/payment had been received on their end. Not long after, I received a response from Alex that said “order processing”. This is my first time ordering from alldaymeds.com and, while I wasn’t expecting it to ship within 24hrs (as claimed by the website), however, (according to my research on this forum as well as a few others, at least) 48hrs seems to be the standard turnaround time. I’m sure I’m probably being paranoid, but has anyone placed an order from this website recently? Encountered any similar issues?

I’ll be sure to update everyone once it ships!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.