Are homemade sanitizers safe or clinically approved?

FORUM INDEX Specific Medicines Are homemade sanitizers safe or clinically approved?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Dr-Feel-Good Dr-Feel-Good 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    xcheck44
    xcheck44
    Participant

Nowadays most of the people try to make sanitizer at home with different formulas got from the internet, just to save money. But I heard that foremost health companies and experts dislike making your own hand sanitizer at home which isn’t smart.

jackB
    jackB
    Participant

I’ve heard of a lot of people doing this too and it seems like there is no clear cut process that guarantees any percentage of germs killed like in clinically approved products.

steffven
    steffven
    Participant

I just use bleach with detergent power in sanitizing the floor, bathroom, sink and some home equipment. When it comes to hand sanitizer, I prefer to use 70% isoprophyl alcohol.

Dr-Feel-Good
    Dr-Feel-Good
    Participant

I don’t rely on using homemade hand sanitizers as they don’t seem working to ensure proper cleanliness. To meet the standards of safety and hygiene, which is also the need of present time, I order soap and sanitizers from sportsinside at co.uk/ which is no doubt good at providing high quality products.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.