Being on kratom 24/7

FORUM INDEX Kratom Discussion Being on kratom 24/7

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by jayther jayther 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Wripper
    Wripper
    Participant

Ok I’ll start by saying I like kratom alot. It has aided me in a lot of ways. I have OCD and anxiety and kratom has helped greatly. Prozac and valium has helped somewhat but not as much as kratom.

However this is the first time I’ve experimented with something like this. And since there isn’t much information out there experimentation is what I’m doing regarding dose, strain, etc.
    Last night I didn’t have any kratom and I was very depressed about it and I’m concerned . I wanted to fix the problem with kratom as Im always happy when im on kratom.
    It made me realize I might be addicted in a positive way if that makes sence.

I haven’t ruled out just taking kratom every day and accepting it just like I’m addicted to caffeine. But I’m worried that I’ll just need more and more and I’ll start having kratom several times a day and eventually I’ll just need it to be normal. Yes I realize this is a classic addiction cycle, Its all about Kratom but I might just have to accept the neg consequences if they are outweighed by the positive ones. Anybody who has been using kratom for years have any advice for me on this?

miamibeach
    miamibeach
    Participant

The advice i can give you would be to take a couple of days break and never increase your dosage with more than 1 gram at a time. I have been in a similar position as yours. I have been taking two-five grams a day to 15 grms a day, but even taking a 2 day break does miracles to your tolerance level.

Seek therapy for your anxiety and work out your body and mind. I my self am a very mindful person, but sometimes, you just need to fight the urge to excessively use and Focus.Once kratom takes over you will wont to be on it all the time, you will need it in your life ,and feel a strong connection to it but a day off will help with lowering your dosage. then you can safely get back on again. Its all about control 😉

brandon6467
    brandon6467
    Participant

God advice from miamibeach here. I think im going to get me some of that ‘Ma daeng kratom, i heard its the only Pimp-grade kratom available B-)

Lord
    Lord
    Participant

@brandon6467 Im not sure what you mean by pimp-grade, but Ma Daeng is def my first choice when it comes to kratom.

jayther
    jayther
    Participant

is it really that much of a difference between the typres of kraton? I mean like Ma Daeng exactly how much better is it compared to other strains ?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.