My experience with bestpricerx.com

FORUM INDEX Suggest a Online Pharmacy My experience with bestpricerx.com

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Dr-Feel-Good Dr-Feel-Good 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    atticanibal
    atticanibal
    Participant

I received my order in about a week.It was well packaged and the medications came in blister packs.I did not have to sign for it.I can’t say I had any problem with them. They’re not cheap, though and you’l have to provide a original prescription.

kurkapan
    kurkapan
    Participant

I placed a order with bestpricerx them2 weeks ago. I have emailed them 7 times in the last 10 days days without any reply. Is this the normal way they do business? I could always do a charge back if I do not hear from them in another week. Could be just slow or could be scam. CC was charged immediately after the order.

Ocean View
    Ocean View
    Participant

Well due to the response to this thread looks like no one on here has any experiences with these people or just negative experiences. I am going to take one for the team here as a friend recommended. I am going to start with a small purchase I just sent an email to here I will let you know how it goes I will rate them on correspondence shipping packaging and quality. Wish me luck.

DrugMaster
    DrugMaster
    Participant

The only forum I have seen this source was on OP forum where they shilled themselves and afterward there were complaints of nondeliveries and the admin of that site was caught scamming members.So not a lot to go by with that case but you may try googling their name.

Dr-Feel-Good
    Dr-Feel-Good
    Participant

I have ordered from this source and never received my order or replys to my follow up emails, but if I may, giving the devil his due, as it were, with content filtering it is going to be increasingly difficult to communicate with the admin of bestpricerx as he insists on encryption, in reality, encryption would only bring increased attention. So what Other Options but hit and run email accounts? Other Options? Using acronyms, abbreviations, and so on. will probably help. I don’t know;

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.