CANADAPHARMACY24H EXPERIENCE

FORUM INDEX Canadian Drugstores CANADAPHARMACY24H EXPERIENCE

This topic contains 11 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by fingerFlip fingerFlip 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Mira
    Mira
    Participant

want to make a order from this place, but Ive heard both positive and negative reviews about them so Im waiting until someone gives me the greenlight. please post if you have ordered, thanks 🙂

djrick
    djrick
    Participant

I heard good things about these dudes. seems like they got quite a few web sites too

AnxietySucks24
    AnxietySucks24
    Participant

yeah it looks that way. all those 24h sites are owned by the same person as far as I can tell.. makes you wonder what kind of money they are making with all those sites

DMD
    Participant

they are definetely a big operation, but that doesnt automatically makes them reliable. My advice is to hold your orders until there is more people reporting succesful deliveries.

SpaceMatters
    SpaceMatters
    Participant

DMD, why would people hold their orders just because not anyone have reported receiveing yet? it just doesnt makes any sense hmmm

sambob
    Participant

He is probably just being careful and trying to look out for all of us.

mdgames
    mdgames
    Participant

I think so too. but as for what I can tell this iop is legit.

Katherine
    Katherine
    Participant

As far as i know the pharmacy is a big pharmacy and there’s a LOT OF VENDORS that I have seen on this board that is reliable.

Before, placing an order.
    – MAKE SURE, it will not be a waste of your time and money
    – make sure you know the MERCHANT ACCOUNT
    – How long it takes
    -the company you deal with have least decent english skills (VERY IMPORTANT because most scammers english arent good)

– know about rules before placing order for my own safety…………..

Edited by admin: NO DIRECT REFERENCES TO PAYMENT METHODS ALLOWED.

Demona
    Demona
    Participant

Katherine, CANADAPHARMACY24H is a big company with several websites, but often customers do not have time to look up ‘MERCHANT ACCTS’ etc etc. And in other cases there may be alternative payment options available where the client does not need to worry about their credit card being cloned, or similar incidents( this does happen you know? anyway at this point i believe canadapharmacy24 manages a few websites where they sell only regular meds and 1 or 2 sites where the ‘hard to find’ items are on. I may give them a try in the near future but after having my VCC emptied by a IOP, Im not using a credit card this time.

Watershed65
    Watershed65
    Participant

There are legit sites both among the ones that accept creditcards as well as the ones which do not.
    However ,I have heard mixed reports on canadapharmacy24h so I would not consider it a option at all.

Bananabrains
    Participant

I feel for all those who got scammed by canadapharmacy24h. Remember to do your home-work before making an order next time.
    Regards .Vh:) Bananbrains

fingerFlip
    fingerFlip
    Participant

I would NEVER advise anyone to give canadapharmacy24h.com your business. In having to find a new alternative recently, I msg’d for a 2nd time w/a few others to see my options. Again in his bitchy overall tone he says ” not gonna read that, are you gonna order or wtf you want?I msg’d him back & said “Hey, it’s your business, I was just trying to let you know someone may be conning people using you in the process but clearly you do not care about your customers & it’s apparent you don’t care about yourself too.As far as ordering goes, no thanks, go back to being you & have a fantastic night”.I figured thats that & he would not reply.I most definitely would never use him/her even as a backup source. But he actually replied back & basically said (w/his horrible grammar & spelling) that he doesn’t give afuck about hes clients, that he knows exactly what he’s doing, & has fun about the whole situation! I was trying to be nice.that’s all!But you know what, I can see this guy are a narcissistic, sociopathic and his head shoved so far hes a$$ .So go back to fucking agoat, then crawl in your hole & die for all I care. The complaints of non receivement from canadapharmacy24h is endless btw .I think he lets a couple orders go thru OK just enough so a couple people report back that they received from him.def he’s more than a selective scammer w/ most people saying they never received and some got a threatining letter saying they would be found dead in the trunk of a car ,or in the bottom of a river with a anchor stuck up the ass. That is really not a nice thing to do…..He definitely deserves the “Black List” title or worse.There are way better options than this fruit head. There are way wayyyy better options! Take care & have a great week-end!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.