Do you travel to Mexico to get your meds?

FORUM INDEX High Risk Countries Do you travel to Mexico to get your meds?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by biks biks 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Westend OP
    Westend OP
    Participant

Back in the 80’s when I was young fellow, it was a common thing for those of us who live close enough to carefully sneak in and out with our bags filled with various pain medications and hypnotics. i know there is a lot of violence there now so not sure i’l come back ever again, but i was just wondering if anyone has tried the PedWest border crossing recently? in those days it was really easy to sneak back with our rucksacks full of all kinds of meds. valium xanax, oxycodone, ,hydrocodone etc… were very cheap, good quality. if any one has heard anything about this recently or know a safe way in, please let me know as I can’t wait to get back in there! Yay!

Martha Alvarez
    Martha Alvarez
    Participant

@Westend, Read other posts about Mexico these days… be careful…. “not any more…. read the newspapers and internet with all the problems Mexico is facing now!!! The 90’s and early 2000’s were the days, not sure about the 80’s though….. Take Care and read up on the situation down there before you pack your ‘rucksack’.it’s really got bad with crime and drug loards taking over 70% of the mexican drug rings. Several tourists have been missing for months…. Stick with the resort town where your hotel has a gate….. I miss the old mexico.. Take care if you go, and Happy Holiday!!!

madOctupusLion
    madOctupusLion
    Participant

That is hilarious westend! Bet customs were watching you stressing across the border with thousands of pills shoved up your @.. haha!

Westend OP
    Westend OP
    Participant

The pills and injectables) were well hidden in our bags ,not shoved up my ass!
    Well for a intramuscular injection (IM) I do sometimes inject, Thigh, Arm, Butt… but that’s how IV morphine is administered. You just have to make sure you don’t hit a vein. I wouldn’t give an intravenous (IV) injection to other than myself though. I’m a former trained marine and know how to give one but my buddy “Burp’ did give it to me a couple of times,usually before we went on a border trip and never after. Lots of things can go wrong with an IV injection though, it is not something to mess around with. And yes I’d say IV administration is a slippery slope. But as for a morphine IM injection not really. People are way more likely to abuse Heroin ,methamphetamines and similar substances….. Take care all

biks
    biks
    Participant

I go down to Camino verde all the time to get my meds. For me, things are smoother than ever down there. I have absolutely NO problems. The cops nevergives me any problems, hell, they don’t even look cross at me anymore. Borders lines are lighter too. Been getting really good deals too! Oxy, which always cost me 55 bucks for 80 mg pills, now I can track down for 40 if I bargain. Liquid Rox has been abundant too. Even been getting morphine 100mg’s at my regular pharmacy the last few months. Keep it cool, baby!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.