Eastcoastexpress – eastcoastexpress@countermail.com

FORUM INDEX Email Sources Eastcoastexpress – eastcoastexpress@countermail.com

This topic contains 32 replies, has 30 voices, and was last updated by  mikeygainz 6 days, 8 hours ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 21 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Watershed65
    Watershed65
    Participant

I recently received my order from Eastcoastexpress hence able to confirm their email, which has not changed (eastcoastexpress@countermail.com). I was skeptical in the start to be honest but I ‘m now 3/3 with them and quite happy with the quality of their hydrocodone. Will order again.

Carter
    Carter
    Participant

I agree. eastcoatexpress is one of the few email-sources that still can be considered reliable, and doesn’t rip off their customers as some other email-sources tend to do.

Binky
    Binky
    Participant

Got my package from eastcoastexpress and after trying the products , I consider them to be a reliable IOP. The Oxycontin is good quality and reasonably cheap and so is the morphine drops. But I find certain other products like the xanax quite overpriced.

Westend OP
    Westend OP
    Participant

@binky
    Interested in placing a test order with this source. Would you mind sharing delivery details/ shipping method, cost of shipping etc?

MonkeyOnTheLoos
    MonkeyOnTheLoos
    Participant

Just received my order from eastcoastexpress with overnight delivery, all accounted for and oxycontin are US-made -works well.

Shi
    Shi
    • Spectator

Have anyone ordered Vyvanse from them before? The price that eastCoastExpress (Jim) quoted me is a bit high for my liking.

Harry
    Participant

I took the plunge here the other day, I’ll let you all know if it went through. I’m nervous as I should have placed a small order.

SpaceMatters
    SpaceMatters
    Participant

Hi Shi, there were several different type of pain medications including vicodin on the list I received from Jim, but no vyvanse….
    Would also be interested in that med if he really carries it.

mongoose
    mongoose
    Participant

Hi all,
    My recent eastcoastexpress order for hydrocodone 10 was mailed the same day they verified my payment and it cleared Customs in just a few hours. In fact things were going great until my order arrived at my local hub, when I was once again reminded of how much I dislike the USPS. Believing I would have to sign for the package, I sat around for for nearly 10hours straight waiting for the mailman. Then finally the next day (thursday morning), my order was delivered. Only problem was that it was delivered to the wrong apt, to someone else in my unit (luckily the mailman remembered where he had delivered it and i got it in the end. Meds are okej, American brand.

Dr-Feel-Good
    Dr-Feel-Good
    Participant

I had some concerns about an order I placed with eastcoastexpress, mainly due to the large amount of meds ordered. However, I quickly received replies to the three emails I sent and received my vicodin order the following day. my trust is somewhat restored.

mikeygainz
    Participant

Any update on the quality of OxyContin 80mg ?

billyboy
    Participant

Well I got a oxycontin order from them about a month ago, it came in a small envelope and had the 50 oxycontin in it and extra samples of xanax i asked for. they quality of the oxycontin ‘s is actually really good and I think its the same medication sold here locally. Not bad for the price.

mikeygainz
    Participant

Thank you for the update

Viewing 13 posts - 21 through 33 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.