eastcoastexpress.info@gmail.com (eastcoastexpress@countermail.com in the past)

FORUM INDEX Email Sources eastcoastexpress.info@gmail.com (eastcoastexpress@countermail.com in the past)

This topic contains 50 replies, has 41 voices, and was last updated by jayman2123 jayman2123 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    chell55
    chell55
    Participant

Ordered: 4/15, sent funds 4/16 Received: 4/22 This one went through ‘The Windy City” instead of new york so it was much faster. Jim is da man!

brandon6467
    brandon6467
    Participant

Just received my order for 500 of the 1mg dilaudid – shipping was 7 days and with a little extra as he always seems to do, quality better than expected.

Carter
    Carter
    Participant

Pack from Jim landed yesterday – 200vyvanse and 50 oxycontin30mg in 8 days, quality top notch. Very impressive! Gonna make another, larger order in a few weeks. A nice selection of products.

cherryx
    cherryx
    Participant

Shipped 10/28, Received 11/6 Everything in good condition inside and out. Vics are of decent quality. Good luck all!

chell55
    chell55
    Participant

Order shipped 11/21, Received 11/28 Spot on for Eastcoastexpress delivery times is getting faster (this was the fastest -6 days to east Coast) Their Vyvanse is decent. Won’t need them for a few days but I’ve had them before and they’re good

benarate
    benarate
    Participant

Just been in contact with Jim over at Eastcoastexpress, and he informed that he has changed hes email addy (Old email: eastcoastexpress@countermail.com)

Jim’s New email: eastcoastexpress.info@gmail.com

Administrator
    Administrator
    Keymaster

Thanks for the update @benarate
    I have personally verified our ‘Good old Jim’ and he is still the one in charge on the east coast.

Jim’s web page – https://eastcoastexpress.shop
    Contact – eastcoastexpress.info@gmail.com

killinger
    killinger
    Participant

Just received my 5/19 mailing I had presumed the pack was lost as it was well over the 14days mark, but to my surprise, I got it this morning. Longest wait ever for me, but the quality of the oxycodone makes up for it. keep the faith guys

Binky
    Binky
    Participant

Just for info:Ordered: 6/28, Mailed: 6/30 Received: 7/10 No observable damage to the packaging and decent meds, the 2.5mg dillys are quality.

beachbro
    beachbro
    Participant

I just got an order for Vicodin that shipped on 9/9. Ok quality and I must add I have been very pleased with their fast turnaround, product quality, and shipping, especially given the locate. Good luck to everyone!

jayman2123
    jayman2123
    Participant

Another successful order from eastcoast. Ordered 200 of the hydrocodone on 9/30 shipped 10/2 and received yesterday 10/9. product is ok

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.