First Time buyer amazed

FORUM INDEX Site Feedback & Ideas First Time buyer amazed

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Administrator Administrator 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Martha Alvarez
    Martha Alvarez
    Participant

Post edited by admin.
    Reason: Obvious Chilling and discussion of Recreational drugs in powder-form not allowed.

Incredible Bought a box of < REMOVED CONTENT >40mg for the first time and also bought a box of 5 mg Dexedrine and I can’t believe it.
    Got the Oxy in 2 days and the Dexedrine in about a week. What I am amazed about is that I got it that quickly, The Don is legit and with good products delivered fast. I also ordered < REMOVED CONTENT > from this other source < REMOVED CONTENT > and they shipped the < REMOVED CONTENT > out via USPS the same day as < REMOVED CONTENT > < REMOVED CONTENT > < REMOVED CONTENT > my tracking number. I can’t even get this anywhere in South America and I am originally from Colombia (other half of me is Mexican). Definitely found my source to get my meds. Truly Amazed,

Martha.

Administrator
    Administrator
    Keymaster

Martha – from now on make sure you follow our community regulations, otherwise you get kicked off.

Also take note, We do not allow chilling for any sources neither do we care to pick up the ones who fell from the top.

Admin.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.