Gador Alprazolam strength

FORUM INDEX Anxiety Meds & treatment Gador Alprazolam strength

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by kurkapan kurkapan 1 week, 6 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

goldrims
    Participant

Just received some 2mg Gador Alprazolam “bars” from SA last week and I’m almost thoroughly convinced that they are VERY weak or total bunk. I haven’t taken any benzos in weeks before trying these, and after taking 24mg tonight, I feel almost nothing. I’m quite suprised, as most post I’ve read praised the Gadors as mthe most potent s… outthere! All I know is that taking 2mg of generic alprazolam throws me for a loop, while 24mg of these Gadors has had little to no affect on me at all. Any thoughts?

sageVisitor
    sageVisitor
    Participant

Sorry to hear that, but The best alprazolam in the world is without a shadow of a doubt Gador’s 2mg Alplax, upjhon brand xanax a close 2nd. You do not say who you bought them from and thats not really the point here. my supplier supplies the freshest and strongest I have ever consumed. The only brand that comes close in quality is Upjohn brand, and the true ‘bunk xanax’ originate from India. Now they are very poor indeed; you’re better off buying Gadors or upjohn xanax from a legit IOP. Those are better than any generic brand currently on the market.

miamibeach
    miamibeach
    Participant

Tolerance and other issues aside… Real alprazolam by Gador is good. It is pretty clear that some of the people using resellers (sites that take your order and then forward the order to third parties) are sending their customer fake Alprax and a couple of those sites ship out of India. There is a lot of fake Alprax in South America as well but also good sources. Most is made in Paraguay and shipped to Argentina … Why use a reseller, pay more & risk more, that will send your order to whomever charges less and has no control over their operation when you can use a vendor with recent positive reviews?

kurkapan
    kurkapan
    Participant

Goldrims, Aren’t you the one that took 20 mg a few weeks ago with the same results? Jesus, quit taking them as God knows what other impurities they may contain.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.