How to pay using bitcoins? HELP!!

FORUM INDEX Payment Methods How to pay using bitcoins? HELP!!

Tagged: 

This topic contains 8 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Nutnights Nutnights 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Binky
    Binky
    Participant

I need to learn how to buy bitcoin and for whatever to be used, well, you know.

If anyone can help me figure this out, I would really appreciate it and would try to show my gratitude in some shape or form!

Take cafe all 🙂

Administrator
    Administrator
    Keymaster

Download a bitcoin wallet, go to localbitcoins and find a seller to buy from. There are also online services in which you have to register.

DMD
    Participant

It’s not that big of a deal to buy. People go down to wu/mg and give all their info to pay for meds. Use bitcoins instead.

MRNUTTY
    MRNUTTY
    Participant

Can I purchase just half a bitcoin or it has to be a whole coin?

KHer0
    KHer0
    Participant

Yup, you can buy half a bitcoin. You can also buy much smaller amounts (satoshis). also great time to buy bitcoin now since rates dropped by $200+ last couple of days.

fingerFlip
    fingerFlip
    Participant

Hi,
    Looks like this will keep going up :good:

billyboy
    Participant

I’m also looking for the easiest way to purchase bitcoin. While anonymity an such like would be preferred, getting it done with no hassle is the main objective. I do not want to keep lots of bitcoins, just quarter of a bitcoin or so… Is coinbase still a suitable option?

anyway I believe the way to fund such a payment would be with my bank account? or something else ???

BuckEyeFan
    BuckEyeFan
    Participant

Buying bitcoin with your bank account is really easy. Go to coinbase and follow their instructions after completing the signup.

Nutnights
    Nutnights
    Participant

I still use Coinbase, but Bitcoin ATMs is also a good option for purchasing and selling bitcoin. Easy to use, and they’re all over the place by now.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.