I was viciously attacked by my room-mates

FORUM INDEX Dependence and withdrawal I was viciously attacked by my room-mates

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by cherryx cherryx 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Westend OP
    Westend OP
    Participant

Hiya , I were finally able to secure a place to sleep after a few rough weeks but sad to say I have gotten 2new roomates Emma and her friend Deborah , gets o results. So, I expressed my opinions to them about how I didn’t think they should snort adderall and almost immediately they went bananas on me 2 at the same time and it all ended with Emma throwing a wine cooler at my back (in which I use to store my meds), after which Deborah hit me from behind and as unfortunate it may seem I also got bitten by Deborahs dog in the process. But regardless of what happened after that, I just wanted peoples feedback on this forum to get an idea of what it can be like to live with new room-mates (got a headache as well a a broken toe, a knee dislocation, a sore butt and a fractured ankle too) . Any advice would be awesome! Thanks A Bunch

Westend.

snowy
    snowy
    Participant

Feel so sorry to hear that Westend but if you don’t mind my question -what was the sore butt from?

Westend OP
    Westend OP
    Participant

I’m litlerally too exhausted to chat here. but I’ve sent you my info.please call

ChillyCat
    ChillyCat
    Participant

@aWestend, You are not allowed to share personal details in PM’s! You can share it here on the board or I’l personally teach you a lesson, are we clear here!?

Westend OP
    Westend OP
    Participant

My apologies. but May I ask ,How could I known that wasn’t allowed here?

cherryx
    cherryx
    Participant

@Westass, unless you want me to stomp it into your little egg brain- Just admit you were wrong!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.