mapleleafmeds.com

FORUM INDEX General talk about IOP’s mapleleafmeds.com

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by GreenReaper GreenReaper 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    GreenReaper
    GreenReaper
    Participant

Hey, just wanted to inform other members to avoid mapleleafmeds.com after I have recently been conned by these people. I was a faithful customer and they were a trustworthy and reliable website and source in the past. However, I placed an order with them 2 months ago and after over 8 weeks I have still not received my order from mapleleafmeds. I have sent them countless emails, I pretty much became complacent with trusting this IOP and, despite re-investigating their dependability prior to placing my order for which I could not find anything bad about them, I went on with my transaction. They use a well-known company as their payment gateway. I have contacted those guys regarding the fact that I have been ripped off. I know that they cannot do anything to rectify that y but I just wanted to make them aware that this supplier is a deceptive/scam vendor. I felt very strongly that I have no wish for others to get scammed by this fraud company and to lose money that none of us can afford to lose. I have also contacted my Building society regarding being scammed so that they are aware of these guys. I hope that at least one member learns from my mistake and does not fall foul of these fraudsters. I know that a lot of members on here have been scammed themselves and so know that the experience is a very unpleasant one. I am particularly upset at myself for being so naive. So plz avoid this pharmacy at any expense. Thank you for reading the above post.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.