My uncle is sick because of starliterx pharmacy.

FORUM INDEX Black-List My uncle is sick because of starliterx pharmacy.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by abovethelaw abovethelaw 2 days, 5 hours ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Bananabrains
    Participant

Hello, everyone.
    I am sharing some of my reviews regarding the starliterx pharmacy (https://starliterx.is).

I had a bad experience with them, and I will not recommend others to buy any medicines from them. I tried buying weight loss medicines and pain medicines for my uncle. After 3 weeks, I did not even receive the correct medicines. My uncle is sick now due to the medicines, and they are not replying to my emails too. Later found other negative reviews about starlite pharmacy too.

Thank you all for reading my review.
    starliterx pharmacy is not recommended!

abovethelaw
    abovethelaw
    Participant

Joseph, the owner of starlite is ripping the customers? Then you should check their rating at TrustPilot and the scamadviser website and share this.

cherrybomb
    cherrybomb
    Participant

By the sounds of it, starliterx has experience in scamming people with fake meds.

Bananabrains
    Participant

there’s a special circle in hell for Joe that did this to he’s customers.

fish farmer
    fish farmer
    Participant

Big surprise he was here in the Blacklist when I left over 2 years ago and he’s still here sporting a brand new scam-thread…this starlite dude just wont go will he. Ole joe….everybody his favor till that one day, your not. Then its over.. .

cherrybomb
    cherrybomb
    Participant

I pray, it will end soon, and we get our necessary staff without any tension. Else, then we again need to buy anti-depressant pills!

abovethelaw
    abovethelaw
    Participant

Yes, you said the right thing correctly. We always need a trusted source with security.. I hope someone will suggest the best as per their experience!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.