Opinions on best kratom brands?

FORUM INDEX Kratom Discussion Opinions on best kratom brands?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Demona Demona 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    SkyrocketMan
    SkyrocketMan
    Participant

I got a trial pack of maeng da kratom. I liked it and purchased red vein borneo after the sample but the products I got sent was a little weaker than the Maeng da sample…. I purchased some pills called “bali killer” that says its white vein indo. It works okay but it is very high priced as I have not found a place that has it in bulk. Any recommendations?

atticanibal
    atticanibal
    Participant

I would encourage you to buy some white vein borneo powdered kratom, there is a few that has a good selection any of those strains would most likely do the trick. Also find some pills online , maybe some kind of connection, size OO. This one is probably the least expensive way to go.

galaxier
    galaxier
    Participant

First off I am so glad to hear you happen to be past the WD. Second, your best bet is to cap your very own. Not only is purchasing caps more expensive, but stores offering caps hurts the legalization of kratom, and I always suggest not supporting those suppliers. As for strains, a good Green Meang Da is awesome.

abovethelaw
    abovethelaw
    Participant

Congrats ! There are particular things that will help cover the taste, I recently tried sweet almond milk, chocolate powder of course. Other people have suggested regular choc milk or OJ. I have also used mango or citrus fruit flavored Gatorade. I just mix it in a jar with the liquid and shake it up and drink it down. Caps are expensive and I think it is linked to much with the peoples consumption so if your going that path there are some great stuff on the market .

CahMoney
    CahMoney
    Participant

I make my very own capsules. the machine and the empty caps is something like 50 $ .will get the machine and 5000 capsules. It holds right at 1/2 gram as weighed on my electronic reloading scale I like this method as its more fast for me and I take many of the capsules with me when I go to work.
    I applaud you for getting off the opiates. I’ve taken them for way too long but have cut way back since starting up Kratom.

SkyrocketMan
    SkyrocketMan
    Participant

Thanks everyone. I bought more of the initial brand that I use to sample, and the pain relief of Maeng Da is awesome. the mood boost certantely doesn’t hurt either ! I haven’t slept well since the car crash so the energy boost is a big plus.

DMD
    Participant

Ma Daeng is def on top of the chain.

Administrator
    Administrator
    Keymaster

Its called Maeng da. a very potent and wellknown form of kratom.

DMD
    Participant

I knew that. its just that Ive just taken a large dose so I typed before thinking so to speak. Maeng da usually clears up my mind, but not in this case I guess.

Demona
    Demona
    Participant

Hey all. I was wondering about kratom and how it would affect me if I were to take it… is it similar to marijuana or is it more like alcohol?

thanks, im a bit new to this drug.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.